[Guide] Comprehensive Guide to AD Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5HATCOMBO

06-15-2010

Guide to Ezrael until next patch:

Get Sheen. Land Q. Take towers after everyone's dead.

Patyrn

06-15-2010

Posting a guide for a champ that's going to be massively nerfed next patch probably was not productive.

Beckwin

06-16-2010

He's not going to be massively nerfed...

Even when the bug with Mystic Shot is fixed, AD Ezreal will still be extremely viable and dangerous.

Leirkov

06-16-2010

Wow, this guide is fantastically written and your videos show your skill and gameplay (of course you made some mistakes that are obvious and I bet you caught them but it didn't hamper anything).

I really want to play Ezreal now and try this, unfortunately I'd rather not spend the IP on him for the moment, haha.

ZuKii

06-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5HITCOMBO View Post
Guide to Ezrael until next patch:

Get Sheen. Land Q. Take towers after everyone's dead.
This pretty much.
I'm trying tiamat Ez tonight for lulz though.

Prodigy08

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

I've been using Madreds bloodrazor on my Ezreal lately, and it seems to be doing better than sheen (granted it is much more expensive, but the madred's razor part makes farming incredibly easy). Also love how razor works with mystic shot which allows me to safely and quickly take down Heimer's turrets (since he's free this rotation, and is really annoying to deal with)

Also, I don't think I read it in your guide, but take lizard buff whenever you can. That slow makes Ezreal extra awesome at chasing down champions (as if Arcane shift + flash/ghost wasn't enough)

Overall, I love AD Ezreal more than AP, but I'm just highly annoyed by the fact that I keep on using Trueshot Barrage on fleeing champions and they keep on escaping with less than 50 health each time.

BlindEternities

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

i really think you should use essence flux to charge up ez's passive instead of his ult. since it charges up per target hit you could easily get 3-4 charges if you use it on your teammates right before a fight and if you get a good shot during a team fight it'll get you to 5 charges much more cost effectively than the ult. save ez's ult for when the enemy champs get pushed into a line by your tanks, then you can get 500 damage on all enemy champions in one go.

apalemorning

07-05-2010

really like this guide, i just saved up for ezreal and finally bought him. played a few games, didnt horribly as ap. and went 10-1 with this build, the videos really helped in learning how to position/engage.

Kryoz

07-14-2010

glad to know I was building AD right :> I built him brutalizer, boots of swiftness (Unless something else is necesarry), trinity force, potion of fortitude, black cleaver, bloodthirster, last whisper

Slyshing

07-24-2010

I personly think the item build for this is bad. I have used AD Ezreal a lot and have gotten good with him. My build is Philosophers stone, sorc' shoes, guinsoos rage blade, last whisperer, infinity edge and black cleaver. I disagree with the whole sheen thing because if most of the time i start with mystic shot and then chase with shift, then flux. I also think that true shot is better used as finishing them off instead of starting in a team fight. if anything, they will see you as a damage and go for you and being as squishy as you are you'll be dead. If this build works for you good for you its just not my kind of build.