Intel Extreme Masters Guangzhou is Coming this Saturday!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zukyuun

10-01-2011

Where is it!

Wrock Atticus

10-01-2011

http://www.own3d.tv/live/3633/_EN__I...gue_of_Legends

There is video here but no audio yet as they are still setting up. Tournament is running late already!

Wrock Atticus

10-01-2011

It is starting!!!

NWS Watch TheBae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

finnaly started again

B1indsid3

10-02-2011

What a poorly run event. I was looking forward to watching some good LoL matches this weekend. I work 2 jobs during the week and will not have time to watch it come Monday.

" Due to unforseen issues, the tournament is temporarily delayed. We will update the schedule as soon as we have more information."

It seems like every time I try to watch one of these tournaments......theres always "an unforseen technical issue" that delays the event for hours or more and wastes everyone's time. Mabe the people who oversee these events should put some professionals in charge of it, considering all the millions of dollars LoL claims they are pumping into their competitive scene? Hmmm?

Brumla Ikkaku

10-09-2011

Is there any chance Riot will care enough about those of us who where at work when finals takes place and FINNALY upload the CLG/WE and SK/eH videos on official pages? The "video comming soon" text is there long enough to make the "soon" part sounding pretty veired
Will be really nice to see Riot cares really about the event instead of stopping all works right after the event ends