Jax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kilikem

Senior Member

06-05-2010

ok iv held it in long enough, but now im just so pissed that i must complain, me....iv never been 1 for casters....i like to get up in someones face and smash it in...just the way i am....but now jax is in 99% of my games and its complete bs, he is an impossible counter, people try to say he is not OP any more but id be willing to bet at least 90% of the people that say this PLAY JAX! and iv seen posts by rating saying stuff like "well i dont see jax op anymore i can just pick a char like janna and counter him pretty easy"....so what u want me to play janna (i char i hate to play) every single game HOPING there is a jax (which there probably will be but not 100%) and then if i decide to play a char i actually enjoy im going to lose? kk that sounds completely fair....jax is a champion who can counter 90% of char's in the game if not more, i also hear people say stuff like "oh u can just cc him and he is owned" HA, iv tried this....i pick any CC char, i cc him....then as soon as that cc is over im dead....iv ulted to a jax as fiddle and feared him and he literally just waited for fear to go off then killed me in about a second or 2 WHILE i was draining him.....so all this OH U CAN JUST CC HIM bs needs to end as well....riot MUST nerf him because i hate janna with a passion almost as much as jax so i dont plan to play her every game just to counter jax....gg f jax

EDIT: this is for TT ONLY...jax is fine in SR


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Tibbers>Disintergrate>Incinerate>Ignite.

What were we talking about? Jax's counter is magic. Use it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kilikem

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post
Tibbers>Disintergrate>Incinerate>Ignite.

What were we talking about? Jax's counter is magic. Use it.
lol its funny u say that, last game i played we had an annie, we attempted to 2v1 jax in later game, she did that exact combo (with no ignite) but i was panth and jumped at him to stun, then did heatstriker....followed by him turning around and killing us both.....

EDIT: i find it sad people derate this comment when all i do is point out the flaw in what the guy above me said...all im doing is stating a truth that happened and i get derated....w/e that just proves ur not focusing on the topic......


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Voodooshoodoo

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post
Tibbers>Disintergrate>Incinerate>Ignite.

What were we talking about? Jax's counter is magic. Use it.
Yeah but what if you dont like mages? you cant just change your entire play style just because of one champ

Also I dont think Jax is OP I just think his passive is OP, I've played Jax a couple of times, and it was ridiculous I carried my team first time as him (minimal mages), The match after that i carried my team again and they were almost all mages with a cho and annie(the only ones I remember),but i did have to recall more often

Btw I tried sword of the divine on jax as tf, he just powered through it than killed me :C


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Voodooshoodoo

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Also Jax is the second most bought champ right? (after twitch) so chances are you will have many games against or with him.

I also believe in the the dont call them OP till you try them thing, (I tried ryze ended up being horrible)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kilikem

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAZAMBAM View Post
Yeah but what if you dont like mages? you cant just change your entire play style just because of one champ

Also I dont think Jax is OP I just think his passive is OP, I've played Jax a couple of times, and it was ridiculous I carried my team first time as him (minimal mages), The match after that i carried my team again and they were almost all mages with a cho and annie(the only ones I remember),but i did have to recall more often

Btw I tried sword of the divine on jax as tf, he just powered through it than killed me :C
but if his passive is OP that would make him OP :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Voodooshoodoo

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilikem View Post
but if his passive is OP that would make him OP :3
Thats what i mean his abilities aren't OP his passive just gives him ridiculous attack and survivability


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kilikem

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAZAMBAM View Post
Also Jax is the second most bought champ right? (after twitch) so chances are you will have many games against or with him.

I also believe in the the dont call them OP till you try them thing, (I tried ryze ended up being horrible)
but i have tried jax >_<....usually go 15+ 5-....even with jax being op its funny seeing many people fail with him (all tho they will still win cause he is jax....) but they could do alot better, cause they r jax


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Voodooshoodoo

Senior Member

06-05-2010

sry bro dont know what 2 say after that, angers me 2 when jax jumps in the team fight and kills two of us b4 we can concentrate fire him down, also jax+LS=GG


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kilikem

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAZAMBAM View Post
sry bro dont know what 2 say after that, angers me 2 when jax jumps in the team fight and kills two of us b4 we can concentrate fire him down, also jax+LS=GG
yes true....not only can he dodge 90% of ur hits but by the time u can hit him again he has healed back what u have hurt him for :3


12345 ... 6