Special Champion Sneak Peek - The Nine Tails Fox

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gagala88

12-07-2011

hey naruto uzumaki has a ninetailed fox demon inside him...why not make a champion named sasuke too ...its unfair

ZedZix

12-07-2011

Does her ultimate suffocate the victim with her massive breastssssssssssssss...?

ZedZix

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolo0091 View Post
I agree. She should look like a fox. That would be a lot more unique and cooler. I have enough large breasted champions to look at.
Or she should morph into one. ^.^

c0wb0ys7y13

12-07-2011

wow, not looking forward to this champ. Adding more mobility champions to the game is just making it more frustrating. Now we can have an entire team with free escape flashes, and you better believe they will all be taking flash to boot. How lame will that be? The answer is very... very lame.

Tmoneybags

12-07-2011

The character and what it's based off is completely wrong. You should not take the concept of Naruto and his 9 tailed fox demon and simplly mush them together into a girl character and call it your own. either change the "fox" to another animal, or change the number of tails. This is pathetic. Change it.

WrathOfDivinity

12-07-2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune
just for all you idiots who think naruto came up with the whole 9 tail fox thing

Kwattigor

12-07-2011

oh so another person u just cant kill with there mass escape tactics fizz needs his flashes reworked and now someone with 3-.- this is pushing me away from lol i get tired of allmost killing someone only for them to have flashes on there champs and flash summoner spell makes them impossible to kill if they got half a brain

Lariatas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Here comes the NARUTO

Roukia

12-07-2011

Naruto Fan ( love the champ ) make him OP please

isaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Her breasts promotes bestiality :/