Skin Sale: 50% Off Dryad Soraka, Count Vladimir, Safari Caitlyn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCookieCrumb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-28-2011

Swain's Nothern skin plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scoo

09-28-2011

I was actually just about to buy that Leblanc skin yesterday.. patience ftw?

AndrewtheAbbot

09-28-2011

BRING BACK NOSFERATU VLAD SKIN. I just saw that this was a skin of his recently and **** a brick and bought the champ thinking it'd be available...anyone who plays vlad must watch nosferatu

mhf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Riot should make this permanent and have 4 skins go on sale each time, as there is a pretty big backlog of skins that haven't been on sale even once before.

Wonderbolts

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
Feral Warwick his been on sale not that long ago.

Also if you guys want a lee sin skin just holdout because the next week or two it will go on sale before lee sin nerf imo.
i used search feature for that particular skin for when it was on sale last time and it was 2 months ago, so it will be again maybe in a month or 2

clerica

09-28-2011

Yay! I've been waiting for the safari skin to go on sale since it came out. 8D *waits for friday*

xReichsfuhrer

09-28-2011

bad

Burrito Rolo

09-28-2011

Good job Riot on (hopefully) realizing that how many skins go on sale should be based on percent. Maybe this will be carried over to champs on sale and free champs soon?

Erekai

09-28-2011

inb4 joke about foreskins

ThatsNotMyLane

09-28-2011

so excited, been waitng for safari cait + i get prestigious leblanc on my smurf! HOORAY!