Skin Sale: 50% Off Dryad Soraka, Count Vladimir, Safari Caitlyn

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RO MEsa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreporeal View Post
[B][U
(?) - Riot's "Unofficial" Skin Sale Blacklist
These are the only skins that have been absent from any sales since their introduction during Season 1. Skins to be considered to be "blacklisted" have been released to the public for more than six months, and as of yet have not been featured on a sale. The reason for this is, as of yet, unknown.

■ Mar. 1st, 2011: Hextech Anivia (975 RP).
wat... this was on sale... i know it because i raged so much when it was on sale because i didnt have anivia at that point in time... it was on sale 100%

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

LeBlanc & Caitlyn? Im in for them.

CXA

Recruiter

09-28-2011

Where are them rumble skins, did they take a walk with lee sin skins?

Atari

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTkiller View Post
?) - Riot's "Unofficial" Skin Sale Blacklist
These are the only skins that have been absent from any sales since their introduction during Season 1. Skins to be considered to be "blacklisted" have been released to the public for more than six months, and as of yet have not been featured on a sale. The reason for this is, as of yet, unknown.
■ Nov. 2nd, 2010: Pharaoh Nasus (975 RP).
■ Dec. 14th, 2010: Siren Cassiopeia (975 RP).
■ Jan. 18th, 2011: Commando Galio (975 RP).
■ Feb. 1st, 2011: Sun Goddess Karma (975 RP).
■ Mar. 1st, 2011: Hextech Anivia (975 RP).
■ Mar. 21st, 2011: Marble Malphite (520 RP).
■ Mar. 29th, 2011: Workshop Shaco (975 RP).
■ Apr. 1st, 2011: Traditional Lee Sin (520 RP), Acolyte Lee Sin (975 RP).

all of these should go on sale >.>
Hasn't Karma and Anivia been on sale before? I only wonder because I own both and I rarely buy skins not on sale.

Zastie

09-28-2011

4 Skin sale? Om nom nom this will present lost of more buys I bet.

Might get Dyrad Soraka.

veryconfidential

09-28-2011

yaa gonna buy vlad skin

Coreporeal

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RO MEsa View Post
wat... this was on sale... i know it because i raged so much when it was on sale because i didnt have anivia at that point in time... it was on sale 100%
I really, really, REALLY hoped you were right and I was wrong.
Unfortunately, I did an advanced search on Hextech Anivia, and her name never appeared on the title of any skin sale announcements. I'm sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CXA View Post
Where are them rumble skins, did they take a walk with lee sin skins?
Yes, they're currently taking a walk. They should be back...
...soon...
...hopefully...

However, the Lee Sin skins are not with them.
They got booted into the Twilight Zone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToShredsYouSay View Post
Does anyone know the chances of swain or either of his skins being on sale in the near future? I want to get him but I've never seen any sales for him.
Well, both of his skins have gone on sale, but it was some time ago. Bilgewater Swain went on sale for a second time just a few weeks back, so it's possible that Northern Front Swain may see another sale sometime soon.

ToShredsYouSay

09-28-2011

Does anyone know the chances of swain or either of his skins being on sale in the near future? I want to get him but I've never seen any sales for him.

PuppetRegime

09-28-2011

Caitlyn's skin is OK, but I typically only buy 1 skin for characters I don't main. And Safari isn't better than Arctic Warfare or Resistance.

I know Soraka's skin is just a recolor, but it looks good in the screen shot, and getting the character and the skin during the sale are going to be super-cheap. But I can't decide whether I like Dryad or Divine more. Feel free to offer arguments for or against each.

BeBen

Recruiter

09-28-2011

Hell, put all the skins on sale at 50% every 3 days i won't complain

4 skins is a good start though

12345678 ... 12