Pre-Game Lobby Idea

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevoun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2009

Being a newer player I didn't recognize many of the champion icons and spell ability icons in the pre-game lobby (the small ones at the top of the page), so it was harder for me to figure out what my teammates were picking and choose my own accordingly. I was wondering if there was some way to get the names corresponding to those icons. If not, I think a 'hover' function would be very useful, where it tells me the champion name and summoner spells if I mouse over them or click on them.

PIMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-21-2009

Good call. +1. At the very least it will give you a time waster to read waiting for the timer to finish counting down.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

07-21-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

yeah you are right will task this.

SotLTravis

Adjudicator

07-21-2009

Great idea, will definitely help new players learn what the names of champions are. I remember being a little bummed you couldn't find out the champion names while in a game.

Unlim1t3d

Adjudicator

07-22-2009

Nice1