Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pre-Game Lobby Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevoun

Recruiter

07-21-2009

Being a newer player I didn't recognize many of the champion icons and spell ability icons in the pre-game lobby (the small ones at the top of the page), so it was harder for me to figure out what my teammates were picking and choose my own accordingly. I was wondering if there was some way to get the names corresponding to those icons. If not, I think a 'hover' function would be very useful, where it tells me the champion name and summoner spells if I mouse over them or click on them.

PIMP

Recruiter

07-21-2009

Good call. +1. At the very least it will give you a time waster to read waiting for the timer to finish counting down.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

07-21-2009

yeah you are right will task this.

SotLTravis

Adjudicator

07-21-2009

Great idea, will definitely help new players learn what the names of champions are. I remember being a little bummed you couldn't find out the champion names while in a game.

Unlim1t3d

Adjudicator

07-22-2009

Nice1