[JUNGLE][AD SUPPORT] New Style! Check Out!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Quote:
Innate:

Nearby Allies gain 15 Armor(This Champion Gains 20)
Quote:
Q:

This Champion buffs allied champion, Increasing his Attack Damage or Ability Power(Depending which they have more of) and giving them Lifesteal for short Duration. (If This Champion Targets self, its Damage or AP Bonus is diminished by 30%)*Deals 30% increase damage to minions*

Type:-- Target Ally
Mana Cost:-- 50/60/70/80/90
CD:-- 12/11/10/9/8
Duration: --5 seconds
Range: --600
Damage Bonus:-- 15/23/31/39/47
AP Bonus:--20/30/40/50/60
Lifesteal Bonus: --12/14/16/18/20%
Lifesteal Increase from Armor:-- 20 armor gives 1%
Quote:
W:

Passive: Nearby Allies gain Attack Speed.
Active: Target Ally receives double of Attack Speed Bonus for a duration and a movespeed burst for 1 second.(If Targets self, Attack Speed Bonus is Diminished by 30%)
* Attacking minions increase attack speed by 1/2/3/4/5%(max 15%) for one second while he targeted self*

Type:-- Target Ally
CD: --18/16/14/12/10
Mana Cost:-- 45/55/65/75/85
Passive Attack Speed:--7/9/11/13/15%
Range: --600
Movespeed Burst: --10/15/20/25/30%

Quote:
E:

This Champion Stuns target enemy for 1 second and increases damage dealt to him(also damages target) for 2 seconds.
*This Champion doesn't deal increased damage to target Champion*

Type: --Target Enemy
CD: --19/17/15/13/11
Mana Cost: --60/68/76/84/92
Base Damage: --50/70/90/110/130
AD Scaling:--0.7
Increased Damage Taken:-- 10/12/14/16/18
Range:--300
Quote:

R:

After 1 second, All allies around you gain bonus Armor Penetration or Magic Penetration(Depending on Which they have more of) and Attack Speed. All enemies inside casted area are slowed for 2 seconds.
*This Champion doesn't Recieve buffs but instead resets cooldowns(besides this ability)*

Type:-- AoE Team Buff
CD:--120/100/80
Duration:--5 Seconds
Mana Cost:-- 90/110/130
Bonus Pen:--10/20/30%
Bonus AS:-- 10/20/30%
Enemy Slow:-- 20/30/40%
Radius:-- 300/350/400

Constructive Feedback would be Appreciated(Please be kind about it or Feedback May Be Ignored)

ItemsGuy

09-28-2011

Seems too much like a reskinned Taric to me. Otherwise, it looks like you've been looking at the prerequisites for junglers and supports that I posted in the other thread. At least you're trying to learn.

Q: Jungle clear/sustain, teamfight support. Useful boost for allies, but keep in mind that by popping this on your AD ranged carry, you are giving them one of the largest steroids they can get. It's basically a free BF sword and two Vamp Scepters (and then some, assuming you are building armor). Could use some revision.

W: Jungle clear, teamfight support. Do keep in mind that this and Q combined essentially give you another AD carry. Make sure you look at all of your champion's abilities together, as well as their synergy, as opposed to slapping features on and marking things off of a checklist.

E: Do mind that this is a 2.8 cooldown stun with max CDR (which you should be getting) and Lee Sin level total AD scaling. Revise or replace.

R: Essentially the lovechild of Taric's and Sivir's ults. Like I've told you, you don't want "these champ's skills put together." Not only does it tend to quickly become OP in the wrong designer's hands, but it's just bad form in general. If you are basing something off of a preexisting ability, take a step sideways, not forward (OP) or backwards (UP).

And don't ask people to sugarcoat constructive criticism. If you can't take the heat, get off of the Internet.

ItemsGuy

09-28-2011

Also, upon closer inspection, this champion is really only capable of supporting your AD carry (and to a disgusting degree, at that).

A support should be able to support their entire team, otherwise they become dead weight, and quickly. It's surprising how you were able to take my easy-to-use cookie cutter and produce cutter-shaped cookies made of paper mache, syrup, and...what is this? Fertilizer?

It does not make for a delicious cookie, is what I'm saying. Unless you enjoy the taste of fecal matter (in which case, dig in).

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

thanks for info. I guess i should make him LESS AD Carry Oriented. Ill try to fix..

parnellyx

09-28-2011

(Also its 4.2 CD stun) forgot to subtract xD. Ill increase CD on it.

parnellyx

09-28-2011

Do you actually have any suggestions on a change to this Champion? Like an ability idea to make him less AD Bias?

Echoing

09-28-2011

So...why should I jungle with this guy? That'd deny my AD carry massive amounts of sustain and farm in the lane. Is it because the added effects work better on non-champions? I hope not - buffing yourself does not equate to instant jungling ability, especially when you get watered-down versions. How is he supposed to jungle at level 1 without a crazy awesome leash that's able to take blue down a ridiculous amount of HP? It seems he would be better off laning at bottom lane and making your carry supercrazyawesome and letting a real jungler take the jungles.

Which kinda means you done goofed on the challenge assigned.

parnellyx

09-28-2011

Well you never really want your carry to ever solo lane. You would probably get your Q first which would give you AD and Lifesteal for great sustain while your passive would give you great amount of armor against minions and monsters. You can survive without leash but for every jungler its recommended. Even then you dont have that much mana problems so you could easily jungle w/o golem until level 4. His Stun and his movespeed boost gives him good ganking ability while he can also buff carries who help him attack. With any support your always good laning but jungling provides more for team if you have no junglers on team. And as ItemsGuy stated *Junglers dont get the kills when ganking, they are made to feed your carries when ganking* . This Screams Support. This Champion would have the Durability of Jungle Rammus while also having damage and lifesteal of a Master Yi against minions.

Echoing

09-28-2011

You're missing the point. I don't see a reason to jungle at all. Giving a damage boost VS minions helps your carry just as much as you - no, better, because your carry gets the full AD boost. Your dude is a buffbot with a stun that's Dazzle meets Reckoning - why would you jungle when laning is clearly the superior option? After Chalice of Harmony, you don't need blue buff any more - and the Chalice isn't even 1000 gold, it's an easy first item.

In comparison with our champs, we have reasons to jungle - either through innate wards and minion-only damage (Ougi) or just plain being awful in the lane due to poor harass and mana problems (Claire). Yours? Not so much - while our champs throw shields and heals/damage reduction spells out, you use autoattack buffs that are plainly superior in helping the carry kill everything. That's the main problem - it's not that this champion can't jungle, it's that it's stupid to jungle because of how well this champion works in the lane.