Nunu's Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prisonal

09-19-2009

Doesn't it seem like this ult rarely fills out any good use in late game? Especially in 5 v 5 situations it's retardedly easy to escape/interrupt. Don't get me wrong: Nunu is still a good hero, his ult just seems to be there for ganking people who are dumb enough to run out solo late game or just dumb enough to get hit by it in the first place, which is pretty contradictary to his playstyle (or at least my playstyle).

Rev

Adjudicator

09-19-2009

His ult does get interrupted and escaped a lot, however it has a relatively short cooldown and when combined with good timing and certain items it's still pretty damned good.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

09-19-2009

Escape's fine, but he should be un-stun/silenceable during the cast.

Shillen

09-19-2009

I've noticed his ultimate got severely nerfed in the last patch due to the diminishing returns on snare stacking. I'm finding it very easy to walk out of nunu's ultimate even when he used his frost nuke on me before starting it whereas before you had no chance of getting out of it.

Driis

09-19-2009

they could just reduce the casting time...

Hmmer94

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
His ult does get interrupted and escaped a lot, however it has a relatively short cooldown and when combined with good timing and certain items it's still pretty damned good.

1K + Magic damage good