Hypo's Madhouse: Stacks Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OJ Da Juiceman

06-17-2010

stopped reading at max e first

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ Da Juiceman View Post
stopped reading at max e first
Lol it says that? Max Q first kids.

staplerattack

06-18-2010

i played a against a jax with this build. owned us, but his team was good.

also he jungled the whole time somehow, so thats how he surprised us with ganks and got his stacks up.

your right it CAN hurt, but i would never do it :P

TehRizzle

06-18-2010

You.

Suck.

Lord Abbendis

06-18-2010

No you suck!!! haha<3

This build all in good fun will work, its people who are afraid to deviate from the norm that hate newer guides that they dont understand.
Such as NOT putting a ranged unit in the middle lane on summoners. I cant stand how people always think this is a good idea. Yi when played right, will roflstomp with that solo lane. But no were going to put ashe in the middle.

Nephelite

06-30-2010

tried this vs bots but switched warmogs for rageblade.

think this build is only viable against bots tho, whouldnt try it in an actual game really. took around 25/0/0 to get fully stacked.

but when you reach that there's some serious monster-dmg^^ 2-shot most enemy bots (serious 2-shot, not the "OMG he 1-shotted me"-type of shot)

fun build, not that serious tho

shubomber

06-30-2010

I'd go for Rageblade first, then the three snowballs, then Atma's, then Rylai's.

Also if you die even once and lose stacks, you're going to need to switch to a different build.

DragonRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubomber View Post
I'd go for Rageblade first, then the three snowballs, then Atma's, then Rylai's.

Also if you die even once and lose stacks, you're going to need to switch to a different build.
6 items...no boots...dude I THINK you missing sumthing in that post.

DragonRaider

07-05-2010

I was playing a game, doing pretty **** early, first team fight after I got ALL my stack items (mejai, soto, levi) (I didn't get a single k/a before finishing all of them) I killed their legendary EZ for +1000gold and had some stacks, next team fight I had 13 and finally grabbed warmogs for 4.5khp then they surrendered. Once you get a good team fight where your opponents think you are useless and always will be you can get off your feet really fast. Pretty good build IF you can get a few kills, we were getting roflstomped till I got just a few stacks, but when you do you run the game.

Chaoticon

07-05-2010

There should be an attack speed snowball item, this way I can make a guide on how to stack four snowball items on Kog'maw