1v1 Grudge Match - Must hate Teemo and be HIGH elo

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MemoryLapse

09-28-2010

I am looking for someone who is high elo (or a lot of normal wins) to play me in a 1v1 game where I play Teemo. It has been said countless times by just about everyone who doesnt play Teemo that he is a noob / trash / bad hero. I disagree and I want a grudge match! You can pick any hero you want.

*Disclaimer* I completely understand that 1v1 isnt LoL and that LoL is balanced for 5v5 etc etc.No need to restate the obvious. This match will NOT prove anything about Teemo's value as a hero on a 5v5 roster. This is just for bragging rights. GRUDGE MATCH!!

Rules:

1v1 Summoner's Rift
Mid Only
First one to get 3 frags wins
First one to take out mid inhib wins

If you are interested post here or add me in game. Please please please save all the 1v1 hate and rage. I never play 1v1 this is a one time deal just for fun.

deMorphine

09-28-2010

We just know you're bad, stop.

FireJustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Don't
just don't

Sancreed Broda

09-28-2010

I won a 1v1 with Mundo, all it took was a lot of cautious play and spamming of cleavers.

Anyway, its obvious that someone could just pick another Teemo and prove naught.

Puzzl3

09-28-2010

lolol this is too funny this is a team game but u want to 1v1. man add me if u want but ill see if i want to play u cause i actual friends online. this is too funny lololol

Leirkov

09-28-2010

My Tristana.

Lol I'll be 9-0 before I decide to push your inhib.

A Retarded Clown

09-28-2010

I would have said lets go with my TF...but TF gets raped by teemo early game so that would be a bad idea. If i see a teemo mid I just switch lanes.....

Arczer

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemoryLapse View Post

*Disclaimer* I completely understand that 1v1 isnt LoL and that LoL is balanced for 5v5 etc etc.No need to restate the obvious. This match will NOT prove anything about Teemo's value as a hero on a 5v5 roster. This is just for bragging rights. GRUDGE MATCH!!
Yeah man
Lets 1v1 in a team game
My healer vs your tank!

Wait what?
"This match will not prove anything about teemos value"
then what the **** is the point ?

You make zero sense buddy

GhostDieM

09-28-2010

Why first till 3? I'd say play at least till lvl 18 since some champs get stronger late game and we'll see about your little teemo then

Its HoBBiT

09-28-2010

The only reason I like seeing teemo on the OTHER team is because of the free gold he gives...

12345 ... 6