Checkm8 Gaming Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Be Nice Eric

06-05-2010

Hey everyone, Checkm8 Gaming is a startup clan that got together a few months ago for XPL season 1. We've finished top 5 in every tournament we've competed in, and are currently #3 in the GB team ladder. We have a lot of knowledge stored in our clan membership and would like to share it with the general LoL community. So if you'd like to come around and have a chat, talk strategy, tell a joke w/e stop by...

www.checkm8gaming.com

We are active in LoL and have about 6 members in SC2 beta as well. Be sure to register at the forums and take a look at our Livestream and YouTube channels. Cya around =).

GoD FoRSaKeN

06-05-2010

are you running adsense on your website? because man.. you are promoting the hell out of that thing.

Be Nice Eric

06-05-2010

No, and this is the first post about it. I was promoting our youtube channel before.

We just finished the website last week, and would like to get the community involved if they're interested.

GoD FoRSaKeN

06-05-2010

Dont get upset, I was just asking if that was the case, because I had seen you posting all kinds of things about your stuff.. I just blended them together.

Be Nice Eric

06-05-2010

Not upset at all, its all water under the bridge imo. I just took it wrong bc you or vorath have been the first to reply to all of the threads i've left... not always in the best mannered words.

It's cool tho, your team has gotten much better btw.

GoD FoRSaKeN

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeVice View Post
Not upset at all, its all water under the bridge imo. I just took it wrong bc you or vorath have been the first to reply to all of the threads i've left... not always in the best mannered words.

It's cool tho, your team has gotten much better btw.
My Team, when we scrimmed, ran a crazy comp. We need to scrim some more for fun, but man.. I really cant believe you guys got beat by the braves.. that makes me sad.. out of all the games you win, i would have liked you to win that one.. lol

They are now claiming they are the best in the clan, and we just have to shake our heads and endure it, until my team gets on.. lol

Be Nice Eric

06-05-2010

heh, dunno what happened there. It was a 4v4 match that I wasn't even there for. I guess one of our guys played a hero he's never played bfore bc we beat them pretty bad when we played em in 5's.

Jedo

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeVice View Post
Hey everyone, Checkm8 Gaming is a startup clan that got together a few months ago for XPL season 1. We've finished top 5 in every tournament we've competed in, and are currently #3 in the GB team ladder. We have a lot of knowledge stored in our clan membership and would like to share it with the general LoL community. So if you'd like to come around and have a chat, talk strategy, tell a joke w/e stop by...

www.checkm8gaming.com
quick questions

#1 this is for everyone right?

#2 can i just drop by every now and then and ask for advice and the occasional premade?

Be Nice Eric

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedo View Post
quick questions

#1 this is for everyone right?

#2 can i just drop by every now and then and ask for advice and the occasional premade?
Yes, this is for anyone and everyone.

That is exactly what it's for, cya around.

YUUNEZ

06-08-2010

Where can I apply. And whats ur ingame name, if you want to have a game / talk with me. I am highly into Competive Gaming, and I want a future inside of gaming.