@Riot Champion Design Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not The Biddler

09-27-2011

I know a lot of people will say that I'm doing this because I have a completed champion design, but I would really like to see Riot get more of a developed view at community made champions. I know that you are different, but HoN has already had two contests and released two new champions based on the winners of those contests. Just a thought, but a lot of the champions people produce on these forums truly are viable and very well made champions.

Vedavox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Unfortunately, this probably goes on deaf ears. Well maybe blind eyes in this case.

Echoing

09-27-2011

Your champion uses a new resource and therefore already repulses me. It's not the best example, anyways.

Yeah, contests would be cool, but Riot mostly made this forum to keep this stuff off General Discussion. They look at it a few times, yeah, but you're probably gonna get the best answer if you can ask them directly.

Not The Biddler

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoing View Post
Your champion uses a new resource and therefore already repulses me. It's not the best example, anyways.

Yeah, contests would be cool, but Riot mostly made this forum to keep this stuff off General Discussion. They look at it a few times, yeah, but you're probably gonna get the best answer if you can ask them directly.
To be totally honest, its not so much a new resource, as a new type of buff/debuff, his resource is hp if u read