Ashe help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CozyComic

09-27-2011

Ok so when I first played Ashe I guess you could call it a champion crush, not to sound creepy. Though I can't find a good item build for her, Also i tend to play too aggressive at the start of the game. I'm needing a build that's aggressive, fast, with good mana gain. Any tips?

theplqa

09-27-2011

Boots->Infinity Edge->Phantom Dancer->other items
Really don't want to go into much detail now as I'm getting ready to sleep.

For some good builds(in order of preference) check
Solomid.net
Leaguecraft.com
Mobafire.com
Every site has good guides and bad guides so try and look through them all and find the best rated ones.

CozyComic

09-27-2011

ok thx

Lotri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

There are pretty much two standard openers for AD carries. One is to start with Doran's Blade. Then get boots and build up IE. The other approach is to start with Boots and 3 HP pots and get Doran's Blade afterwards. It usually depends on who you're laning with and against.

LancerXXX

09-27-2011

You CAN'T play aggressively on ranged AD carries at the beginning of the game. Well actually you can, you'll just fail. Make sure you know what your enemies can do. For example, auto-attacking Maokai after Lvl 4 when he has 200+ mp is a death wish (look at the range of his W).

But the build? Boots+3 HP potions or a Doran's Blade, then rush that Infinity Edge. Get some lifesteal pretty early too. Then get a Phantom Dancer, then turn that Vampiric Scepter into a Bloodthirster or Stark's Fervor, then get another item of your choice (Black Cleaver or Last Whisper is what I prefer) then get your defensive item (usually Banshee's Veil) if the game goes on that long.
Of course, adapt the build to your enemies, if their team is something like Master Yi/Tryndamere/Xin Zhao/Caitlyn/Vayne you would be rushing some armor VERY early.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

This should make a good reference: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-ashe-guide

CaNtCmE

09-27-2011

I perfer getting boots and pots at start then rush bloodthrister, then phantom dancer, IE, and MR in order of how they are needed

MeditationError

09-27-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=633

More than a build, though, benchmark your last-hits. See how man last-hits you can get in 10 minutes. There are about 100 minion kills to be had (mid), and top players get like 90+% last-hits, so that's your target. If you work at it, it will also give you something to absorb your attention and temper your aggression early game, where Ashe is pretty weak.

The rewards come later in the game. You'd be amazed how vicious a well-farmed Ashe is. What she lacks in steroids, she more than makes up for with her Q and R.

CozyComic

09-28-2011

ok thx that helps