What people think about how much fun is playing jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aknar

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona Nox View Post
Jax is a capable hero in pretty much all stages of the game, and only has a single passive. I don't see how he could be boring to play. He's probably one of the most well made, balanced heroes in the game. Some heroes just need to be brought up to his level.
correction: jax has 3 passives

Malystryx

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrous View Post
correction: jax has 3 passives
How does Jax have 3 passives? If anything 2 at most; but really he only has one.

Duffie

09-21-2009

He was entertaining before the buffs, back when he was almost rare to see. Since then, I branched off to other heroes. I find most to require a little more skill. Every time I come back to Jax now< i find him a little bit more boring.

Duffie

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malystryx View Post
How does Jax have 3 passives? If anything 2 at most; but really he only has one.
technically he has 3.
1) His increased damage from items
2) His dodge
3) His ultimate

PuBerZ

09-21-2009

I'm still pretty new to this game but Jax is definitely the hero I have the most fun playing, he looks and plays like a badass. Using the jump attack to finish off a running enemy is so rewarding.

Corona Nox

09-21-2009

Last I checked, every hero in the game has an 'innate' passive, so I wasn't counting that. Counterattack isn't passive either, last I checked I still had to hit E when my purple bubble popped up. The fact you say "His dodge" is passive just makes me think you don't know what you're talking about. You do realize Jax isn't the only hero in the game with dodge, right? You know every hero can dodge, right? That's like saying armour and magic resist are passive.

But let's recap: Pretty much every hero in the game has at LEAST one passive. Jax has 2. Zomgz teh boredam. Jax opop lololol.

AwesomeMcRad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona Nox View Post
Last I checked, every hero in the game has an 'innate' passive, so I wasn't counting that. Counterattack isn't passive either, last I checked I still had to hit E when my purple bubble popped up. The fact you say "His dodge" is passive just makes me think you don't know what you're talking about. You do realize Jax isn't the only hero in the game with dodge, right? You know every hero can dodge, right? That's like saying armour and magic resist are passive.

But let's recap: Pretty much every hero in the game has at LEAST one passive. Jax has 2. Zomgz teh boredam. Jax opop lololol.

The skill gives a passive bonus to dodge.

Waterd

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete View Post
i find jax quite entertaining actually. I however, barely play him, and dont think hes overpowered at the moment. Much more boring champions for me are cho'gath, tristana, kayle
Honestly Yeah, i fidn cho gath pretty boring. Kayle too before the changes, but now he seems more interesting.
Tristana is kind of fun. So basically feel free to start a "cho'gath" is too boring argument, to me it is.

kamicaze5

09-21-2009

I actually enjoyed the old Kayle quite a bit, just for the ability to stay in fights for very very long amounts of time, and using yourself as gank bait, etc.

I am one of those people who finds Jax boring, mostly because of how straightforward he is. There's not a whole lot of build options compared to other heroes. however, i find most "auto-attack" heroes to be boring, so my boredom might be a result of this, and not jax in particular.