What people think about how much fun is playing jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waterd

09-19-2009

I fear to ask this because people may be biased in the fact that he just pwns. And people have fun pwning. But if you can be objective, how much fun is jax? I find it to be a very boring hero. you just attack people, his active abilites doesn't require much thought if any. He is pretty straightforward and boring imo.
What do you think?

Sciz

09-19-2009

I have a good time playing jax, doing well or not. He's a chase hero and chases are always exciting.

sungkwon

09-20-2009

I thoroughly enjoy getting a stun ready, charging up empower weapon, and leaping onto a guy who isn't expecting it. I find him a lot of fun. Sure he may be simple, but I find there is some thought to when to leap, when to stun, waiting for Empower Weapon to reach max...

ERazER

09-20-2009

He's very boring to play and play against.

Lolex

09-20-2009

I agree with above, not including ERazER, that he's not at all boring to play and does take some skill, atleast in early game. Much like must of the melee carries.

Lollerman

09-20-2009

Yi takes less skill, and is somewhat more boring.

Corona Nox

09-20-2009

Jax is a capable hero in pretty much all stages of the game, and only has a single passive. I don't see how he could be boring to play. He's probably one of the most well made, balanced heroes in the game. Some heroes just need to be brought up to his level.

Malystryx

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona Nox View Post
Jax is a capable hero in pretty much all stages of the game, and only has a single passive. I don't see how he could be boring to play. He's probably one of the most well made, balanced heroes in the game. Some heroes just need to be brought up to his level.
I would have to agree. I enjoy playing Jax a lot. I have also played Master Yi; and to me Master Yi is a whole lot more boring to play then Jax. At least with Jax I can use 3 hotkey's instead of 2. Not to mention Jax's 3 HK have a lot shorter CD then Yi's.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

09-21-2009

i find jax quite entertaining actually. I however, barely play him, and dont think hes overpowered at the moment. Much more boring champions for me are cho'gath, tristana, kayle

Johann

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete View Post
i find jax quite entertaining actually. I however, barely play him, and dont think hes overpowered at the moment. Much more boring champions for me are cho'gath, tristana, kayle
Don't forget yi even ashe uses volley from time to time