[Champion Concept] Vassal of the River Lord , Bara'shron

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyrokiza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

Bara'shron - Vassal of the River Lord

Lore:

In Runeterra there were once tribes that existed without the outside world being any the wiser. These tribes live by the old ways, often worshipping ancient relics and deities. There is a tribe that revers the great river lord that once dwelled in the Serpentine River,in this tribe a boy was born, this boy resonated with ancient magics. Even at a very young age the boy showed great talent in sorcery. One day the boy soon vanished, that day was the day that Summoner's Rift had begun construction.
Many years passed, all being forgotten, one day during a great battle on Summoner's Rift a blood wrenching roar erupted from within the Rift followed by a great influx of magic energy that disrupted and distorted the magic of Summoner's Rift destroying the Nexuses in use during the match. After stopping the battle and suspending future matches the league made haste to investigate the cause of the incident; searching the Rift they came upon the den of Baron Nasher. The league mages were struck with awe and fear as they found a man standing above the corpse of the great worm. The man turned, looked at them and said "By 'his' will I have come before you."

mage, ranged, nuker, disable, farm, bruiser

Stats:

Health: 433 (+78)
Health regen: 1.39 (+0.1)
Mana: 230 (+45)
Mana regen: 0.9 (+0.08)
Damage: 52 (+3)
Move Speed: 310
Range: 475
Armor: 13 (+3.5)
Spell Block: 30 (+0)

Abillities:

(Innate)
Exalted by the Ancients:

(Description)
Solitude allows the ancient powers in Bara'shron to rejuvenate him.
(Tooltip)
If Bara'shron is out of enemy vision for 5 seconds he gains 10/20/30% (1/7/12) increased health and mana regeneration.

(Q)
Voracious Corrosion:

(Description)
Bara'shron blasts an enemy with ancient power hindering their strength.
(Tooltip)
Bara'shron blasts an enemy with ancient power dealing 40/60/80/100/120 plus (1.00 ability power) physical damage and reducing their attack damage by 10%.

Cooldown: 3 seconds
Cost: 60/70/80/90/100
Range: 550

(W)
Wrath of the Ancients:

(Description)
Bara'shron uses ancient powers to damage the enemies around him, weakening them to further attack.
(Tooltip)
Bara'shron uses ancient powers to deal 50/75/100/125/150 plus (0.50 ability power) magic damage to all enemies around him. Wrath of the Ancients deals an additional 20% damage to all enemies hit by Wrath of the Ancients. (Stacks 5 times, stacks last 4 seconds). All stacks are removed if Bara'shron damages an enemy with anything other than Wrath of the Ancients.

Cooldown: 3 seconds
Cost: 30/50/70/90/110
Radius: 550

(E)
Degrading Upheaval:

(Description)
Bara'shron channels power from his surroundings to damage and throw his enemy into the air.
(Tooltip)
Bara'shron channels power from his surroundings to target enemy champion dealing 80/120/160/200/240 plus (0.80 ability power) magic damage over 4 seconds then target enemy champion is knocked into the air.

Cooldown: 11/10/9/8/7
Cost: 80/100/120/140/160
Range: 550

(R)
Ancient Torrential Flux:

(Description)
In time of need Bara'shron unleashes a powerful wave of ancient power pulling in and throwing back his enemies.
(Tooltip)
Bara'shron pulls any enemies close to him and after 2 seconds unleashes a powerful wave of ancient power dealing 100/200/300 plus (0.75 ability power) and knocking back all enemy units. The cooldown of Ancient Torrential Reflux goes down by 2 seconds if Bara'shron has 50% or less health. Enemies are knocked back up to 800.

Cooldown: 120/90/60
Cost: 150
Pull Radius: 400
Knock back Radius: 600

Recommended Items:

Dorans Ring, Sorcerer's Shoes, Moonflairs Spellblade, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Rabadon's Deathcap, Guardian Angel

Play style:

Bara'shron can do well at singling out a target and disrupting enemy team flow and positioning, his only constraint is which area a player commits their mana to. Bara'shron's main damage comes from using Q and E in conjunction with one another. A player may most likely lead with Q then E followed by another Q using the knock up to reposition and repeat the combo. Bara'shron can still attack during the pause in Ancient Torrential Flux.

Appearance:

Bara'shron has a tribal look, wearing rags and torn clothes, has vines/branches woven into his clothes kinda like a guile suit, and is hooded.

Dialog:
Bara'shron should preferably have a Native American accent, I feel that would sound great given his lore.

Regular:
"He waits for the appointed time." , "When he calls, I answer; this is only temporary summoner."

Attacking:
"Those who oppose him are shown no mercy."

Upon Receiving Damage:
"Rrraahh! they'll regret that!"

Taunt:

Joke:

Dance:
Bara'shron summons a small tree and lays under it.

UPDATES:
9/15/11: made minor tweaks to placement of info (his W and E)

Disclaimer:

This champion concept is subject to change.
Concept art is being made and will be posted when finished.

All comments, opinions, suggestions, and critiques are welcome; up vote if you like anything.

This concept was thought up and made by me (Kyrokiza). If you want to re-post anything by all-means go ahead BUT please let me know or at least give credit, especially the concept art. I am fully aware of Riot's policy when it comes to fan-made concepts and works.

Hope you guys like this concept as much as I did creating it.

P.S. If you haven't figured it out Bara'shron is a champion made to portray Baron Nasher. =)

Hussarlance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

I like the idea of a priest of Nashor, that cool.

The ability to rejuvenate like a forest creep is far too powerful. Try to scale it back so it is more akin to Garen ability in terms of power.

I see you have given him a ability very similar to Soraka Starfall. If he is meant for combat instead of support, he will need some kind of ability that lets him stay in the fight to use this thing.

Kyrokiza

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussarlance View Post
I like the idea of a priest of Nashor, that cool.

The ability to rejuvenate like a forest creep is far too powerful. Try to scale it back so it is more akin to Garen ability in terms of power.

I see you have given him a ability very similar to Soraka Starfall. If he is meant for combat instead of support, he will need some kind of ability that lets him stay in the fight to use this thing.
thanks man,
Well the thing is is that if i were to make it similar to Garen's passive then that would encourage health stacking runes on a mage (which to me has become growingly popular) and i wanted players to make a decision between going for high damage and mana stability or a disabling bruiser, so this will more benefit a player that gets Archangel's Staff then someone who gets Wormogs in that they can continue to dish out damage for a longer period of time, instead of picking and choosing when to uses his skills. I wanted to make two distinct feels to playing him.
And when it comes to his W, if he stays in combat and the player chooses to use this spell they should be fine; which brings me to the stacks if the player decides to use just W by itself (like I meant it to be used) then they can do a great amount of damage to a team, the draw back is that if they want to keep it on a particular target they would need the help of their team or risk the target losing the stacks, I meant this spell to be very powerful but at a risk.

Kyrokiza

09-27-2011

bumping for feedback