Space Marine Leona (drawing)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Who Is Peter

09-27-2011

I was bored and drew this. It's a bit silly but no sillier than some of the other skins in the game!

TwistedTurned

09-27-2011

They'd probably get sued.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhamm...:_Space_Marine

Who Is Peter

09-27-2011

I only meant space marine in the most generic sense. I've never even heard of that game. I was actually thinking more in line with starcraft.

TwistedTurned

09-27-2011

Haha that's what i figured, but still.

Megamanky

09-27-2011

Oh I your drawing. Even if that was a lawsuit it would be so ridiculous. But then Riot Games could be like "HEY THQ! let's settle this in a game with a Quake Tournament!"

Who Is Peter

09-27-2011

thanks honestly "space marine" is just a general term from shooting video games since the doom days, I don't think it'd be lawsuit material

Eclectic Dragon

09-27-2011

I like the idea but i think that it should draw a bit more from the original in it's base design. such as her hair color I think should be brown (like the original, also the pink hair is somewhat jarring against the blue suit) and the length could be longer. Showing of the shield wouldn't hurt ( and honestly I what to see what is on the front side of it and I think it could be a good center piece of her design) and that is about it hope to see more even if is not space marine Leona.