Change twist of fate back hes too OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikelian

09-20-2009

many noob ppl tend to bug abuse and ruin whole game with perma spamming multiple gold cards per 1-2 secs and its imposible to defend or beat.... nerf it so they are not able to ruin other games and so they can learn ****ING SKILLL and manners instead of exploiting bugs...

ABUSING NOOB KIDS GROW UP AND GET SOME SKILL!!!

cheerz

Crazed

09-20-2009

FYI an exhausted card master will STILL hit you with pick a card's gold card. 100% miss is apparently just not enough to stop card master.

Tasty Buiscuts

09-20-2009

Thats cause its magic dmg and not physical dmg, and at least with LoLs engine if an enemy attacks you and has a secondary effect on their attack (Teemo, TF, Gankplank etc.) the auto attack dmg will be dodged or missed, but the effect will still land.

pandamine

Adjudicator

09-20-2009

All this retardation with card master has always been due to double gold carding or something along those lines

Dalazh

09-20-2009

Sooo... eta on a fix?

If it's going to take a while, might I suggest turning him off? (Temporarily disabling the character.)

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

getting gold card: fine, its meant to happen
double gold card: bull**** over powered. FIX IT NAOW!!!!

Dark Vortex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

I actually just had a game with this, where the gold card was locked permanently. The enemy twisted fate would move, throw a gold, move, throw a gold. He could solo three to four of us because he would just throw golds left and right.

Yes I know that I'm a junior member, and I'm sure that someone will ***** about me "crying" but getting six to seven golds in a row and dropping a group gank is ridiculous. The card locking seriously needs to be addressed. What's the point of having other cards when you can keep the gold cards all game long? (yes this happened tonight, not even joking).

TheZeroFaReal

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigog View Post
Oh, one last thing. How many people do you see actually get gold cards non stop. Its very challenging especially when in the heat of combat because you cannot focus just on you cards because you must also pay attention to you enemy. Very few people can do it right so it should be a reward for being skilled at this hero.
Not to be a negative nancy, but it really isn't. I main twisted fate and I don't complain about him being broken, I just wanted to say it's not hard timing gold cards non stop even in the 'heat' of combat. I guess I would be labeled as skilled, but the true debate of 'DOUBLE STUN BROKEN' is the only thing that needs to be addressed. EVER. in any of these threads. It sucks that the exploit happens. I try and run after I land my first gold card so I don't abuse the exploit too much but in the 'heat' of battle, I try to Wild Card but get the double card. But without the double card, I can't seem to get the kill. It seems like the double card is what makes TFate even viable damage wise on anything other than casters (I.E.: Ryze, Veigar, Etc.)

@Riot: If the double card stun get's fixed, you're going to start seeing Twisted Fate doesn't do enough damage threads. Mid game with a phantom dance and infinity edge, I don't do nearly enough damage to 1v1 a hero other than casters, which if this is intended, that's cool.