Change twist of fate back hes too OP

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okita

Senior Member

09-19-2009

I was just in a game and was basically perma stunned all game with my teamates with Twist of fate whom just kept locking down gold cards. Either lower the stun time or or make it chance.

Nevermind just found out it was a bug he was exploiting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

feardragon

Senior Member

09-19-2009

My summary for the "Champion Feedback" section of the forums:

Twisted Fate is overpowered! Nerf him!
No he's totally useless! Buff him!
No! He took down my Corki! Corki is OP! Nerf both of them!
Nerf the whole cast!
Why did you guys nerf Jax! Omgthisgamesucks!
Champion Suggestion: Volibear

With all of these conflicting posts I wonder if Riot actually reads this section anymore. The intelligent posts are few and scattered. I wouldn't blame Riot if they only read threads that went over 3 or 4 pages.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andrewsm

Senior Member

09-19-2009

whenevr i get double gold cards i cant repick new cards for like 10 seconds.. so i see no problem really with double carding >


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hmmer94

Member

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardragon View Post
My summary for the "Champion Feedback" section of the forums:

Twisted Fate is overpowered! Nerf him!
No he's totally useless! Buff him!
No! He took down my Corki! Corki is OP! Nerf both of them!
Nerf the whole cast!
Why did you guys nerf Jax! Omgthisgamesucks!
Champion Suggestion: Volibear

With all of these conflicting posts I wonder if Riot actually reads this section anymore. The intelligent posts are few and scattered. I wouldn't blame Riot if they only read threads that went over 3 or 4 pages.

You made me lol hard

Anyways yes Riot reads almost everything at least it seems that they do.
Don't worry they can tell "kids crying" from serious posts.

+ the adjudicators are here to give there final opinion, who often is formed from listhening to us senior and normal members, and then Riot takes there into acc as final.

Ofc i might be wrong, plz correct if so


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

feardragon

Senior Member

09-19-2009

Oh I just want to say Riot you guys are amazing for putting up with some of the stuff that goes down on these forums if you do read through everything as it appears that you do.

Now let's let this thread die out as there's about 7 of them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danthor

Junior Member

09-20-2009

What about junior members trying to make a difference? Do they listen to us too?

And wait, a bug? I'm guessing you are referring to the double carding as non intended? If you kill a creep with a red card, you don't get the double card. I don't think I've seen a double card without a blue card first. I was of the opinion that the new pick a card was better than the old pick a card, due to the fact that you don't just stack 6 blue cards and toss a red. (yeah, its happened. I lol'd)

I had a very interesting matchup as an attackspeed/damage TF, against an AP TF. If he got the jump on me, it was over. If it was evenly matched, come out swinging at the bell I would win. If I was damaged at all, he would win. I get so overwhelmed in some of those battles, I just SPAM w hoping to toss a card, any card, WTF throw a card?!!?!?!?!?! because of the blues starting the counter over again. I know I'm going to get smacked for this, but there is a learning curve to the Twisted Fate.

I had to tell one of our guildies who was sucking it up... Hit w, hit w again, press q and throw it in his general direction, repeat. Yeah, sucker was KSing everything after that. Lategame, I can pick off most champs with a TF, but the tanks and heavy lifesteal really messes me up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shillen

Senior Member

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmer94 View Post
+ the adjudicators are here to give there final opinion, who often is formed from listhening to us senior and normal members, and then Riot takes there into acc as final.
I don't think the adjudicators are here to do anything except look pretty.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karandor

Adjudicator

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shillen View Post
I don't think the adjudicators are here to do anything except look pretty.
I am SOOO ****ing pretty

and yes, double gold card is not intended.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twigg

Senior Member

09-20-2009

Possibly a new change on Pick a Card that could make twisted more orientated for DPS. Each time you don't lock a card and keep throwing, there's a % chance that it will be another card instead of blue. The buff is removed when you throw a red/gold card. Like for example, if you press W once and not lock a card and keep throwing them. There's like 80% chance you'll get a blue for the next attack, 15% for a red and 5% for the gold. This way it's fun to actually stack Attack speed on twisted fate. The percentages can change as you level up the skill so at level 5 it would have a 10~15% chance to get a gold card. Just throwing out numbers here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brigog

Senior Member

09-20-2009

He is fine as is considering he is the ONLY hero that needs to focus on timing his ability AND timing his attacks in order to do damage. As for the double card, it should be left alone because as of now you ONLY get a double if you meet the following conditions:

1. You (Cardmaster) doesn't move after the fist throw.
2. You don't switch targets after first throw.

Its more of a bonus I would think for saying on the same target and having to be head to toe with your enemy to get it off. If they remove double golds then they will really need to up the damage and duration. For anyone who doesn't just run to the forums to complain when they die by a skilled player, they know its easy to avoid getting hit by a double gold card or double any card.

Oh, one last thing. How many people do you see actually get gold cards non stop. Its very challenging especially when in the heat of combat because you cannot focus just on you cards because you must also pay attention to you enemy. Very few people can do it right so it should be a reward for being skilled at this hero.


12