Manamune in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalrusParadise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

My main is pretty much Urgot, and Manamune is a core item.

With how short Dominion games are, Manamune takes forever to level up your mana pool. You did something similar with changing Bloodthirster, could something be done for this?

Without Manamune I feel that Urgot won't be that viable in Dominion, or at least not until the game is down to the wire.

TurtleWorld

09-23-2011

You get mana regen on the Crystal Scar. Just don't get Manamune and try to conserve your mana more. It's actually surprisingly easy. I've played Urgot on Dominion just fine without Manamune.

WalrusParadise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Well I actually only played one game last night so it wasn't a high test sample. I usually just like to poke a lot with his Q so I oom faster than normal.

ShadowedShade

09-29-2011

Just get something else that gives mana. It may sound stupid, but Chalice is quite cheap and effective.

Aerimorla

09-29-2011

Have you tried charging up your tear while in spawn? You can get it up to 100 at least.

Stormsoul

09-29-2011

you have a built-in chalice on Crystal Scar, buy another chalice or a sheen>triforce then just mass AD as an alternative to manamune. should work out just fine, i've been playing Yorick (a character who imo is just as mana draining as urgot) on dominion without any kind of mana regen items or runes and been doing fine.

Oldmang

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerimorla View Post
Have you tried charging up your tear while in spawn? You can get it up to 100 at least.
depends on champ, maybe karthas can.

GreatRice

09-29-2011

you can get around 100 mana already just by sitting at spawn shooting for the first 1 min of the game.

Eliroo

09-29-2011

I think what he is pointing out is that Manamune is pretty core for urgot to build and remain tanky but rather damaging, its not the mana regen but the conversion that he is having issues with.

Saruyan

09-29-2011

just get it early and charge it in spawn