Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Space Marine Leona (drawing)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Who Is Peter

09-27-2011

I was bored and drew this. It's a bit silly but no sillier than some of the other skins in the game!

TwistedTurned

09-27-2011

They'd probably get sued.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000:_Space_Marine

Who Is Peter

09-27-2011

I only meant space marine in the most generic sense. I've never even heard of that game. I was actually thinking more in line with starcraft.

TwistedTurned

09-27-2011

Haha that's what i figured, but still.

Megamanky

09-27-2011

Oh I your drawing. Even if that was a lawsuit it would be so ridiculous. But then Riot Games could be like "HEY THQ! let's settle this in a game with a Quake Tournament!"

Who Is Peter

09-27-2011

thanks honestly "space marine" is just a general term from shooting video games since the doom days, I don't think it'd be lawsuit material

Eclectic Dragon

09-27-2011

I like the idea but i think that it should draw a bit more from the original in it's base design. such as her hair color I think should be brown (like the original, also the pink hair is somewhat jarring against the blue suit) and the length could be longer. Showing of the shield wouldn't hurt ( and honestly I what to see what is on the front side of it and I think it could be a good center piece of her design) and that is about it hope to see more even if is not space marine Leona.