which one is more mad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koslomac

09-20-2009

Singed>>>>>>Mundo in terms of being credit to team
And he looks more evil that mundo, mundo looks like one of those retarted henchmen villains have.

Hmmer94

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspartem View Post
Veigar > All :P

I second this... veigar's voice and generale attitude just reaks of crazy

MaxTea

Adjudicator

09-20-2009

singed and mundo brothers right?

Danthor

09-20-2009

Sure, if singed is Danny Devito, and Mundo is Arnold...and tsion is arnold..and oh ****. Brain warp *cringes as squirrels stop running*

Meridian

09-20-2009

Singed seems to be more of a high-class villain crazy - he's chill, smooth and cool, and then, when you least expect it, he's got a diabolical plan. He's mad enough to inject volatile chemicals into himself, but not stupid enough to overdo it like Mundo. He's insane, but smart.

Mundo, on the other hand, just wants to hit things 'til they die. He doesn't care for anyone - not even for himself. He can be described as bat**** ****ing crazy; he just wants to **** **** up and see what happens. He's mad, he's bad, and he's dumb as hell, but at the same time, he has an animalistic cunning.

So, in my opinion, Mundo is crazier, but Singed is more dangerous. They're both nuts, but Singed does the maniac dance with style, while Mundo just drools.

Hmmer94

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
Singed seems to be more of a high-class villain crazy - he's chill, smooth and cool, and then, when you least expect it, he's got a diabolical plan. He's mad enough to inject volatile chemicals into himself, but not stupid enough to overdo it like Mundo. He's insane, but smart.

Mundo, on the other hand, just wants to hit things 'til they die. He doesn't care for anyone - not even for himself. He can be described as bat**** ****ing crazy; he just wants to **** **** up and see what happens. He's mad, he's bad, and he's dumb as hell, but at the same time, he has an animalistic cunning.

So, in my opinion, Mundo is crazier, but Singed is more dangerous. They're both nuts, but Singed does the maniac dance with style, while Mundo just drools.

We got a winner ^_^

I just dont agree with the "Singed is more dangerous" part, if u take into acc in-game, Dr.Mundo right now is much more dangerous, heck he's OP
That buff overdid it

Sythion

09-20-2009

Glenn Beck

Koslomac

09-20-2009

I thought mundo would something like Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde, instead he looks and sounds like dumb and dumber.

PeiYote

09-20-2009

Cho'gath is the most evil of all. He would eat all three of them and poop them out.

Meridian

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeiYote View Post
Cho'gath is the most evil of all. He would eat all three of them and poop them out.

Yes, but is he insane? Answer is no.