[Gide] Corki as Carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buddha Belly

09-19-2009

Jungling seems to work

More testing inc.

Edit* gonna add the info to the first page.

Killrazor

09-19-2009

i just tried going dps, and using phos and gating as main skills. Wow! Gatling absolutely destroys mid to late game.

Conzeq

09-20-2009

I've played Corki the last 3 games as DPS, and i've been domination two of the games (the first, i didn't cus its first time with him), and i go for Health Pendant or Meki / 2xheal as start. Then i go for Phage berserkers directly onto frozen mallet, and then inf edge. Will try this build later. But i haven't had any problems with mana from lvl 6-7 and up. I use flash and tp, and a atk speed and dodge rune build.
I have same skill build and i must agree. Gatling gun is insane throughout the game.

Kuraku

09-20-2009

Nice guide, Corki is a very fun character so far, and looking at both the ways to build him (AP or Damage) i definitely like the damage build way more than the AP build, however i dont deny that the AP build is also great. The way i see it, either way ur going to be doing a LOT of damage and most likely have fun doing so :P

Jaedan

09-20-2009

I tried Corki both ways and they shine at different points in the game. In organized 5v5 battles where you have a tank and some stunners, the attack damage build is significantly better. Gatling gun can kill all 5 people on their team in one go if someone like Nunu/Amumu can hold them still. Further, your regular attack does so much damage that you can kill turrets in just a couple shots. You tend to get owned and be generally worthless except as utility with phosphorous bomb throughout early/mid game, however.

AP Corki seems to shine much earlier in the game and does much better in less organized battles. If your team doesn't have an initiator/tank and the fighting is mostly just back and forth skirmishes from range, AP will often be more effective, since you can never really get in gatling range. Rylai's plus your ultimate is really great in these sorts of situations.

ben4zwin

09-20-2009

I like Guinsoos, and madredsbloodrazor, as well as one other strong dps item, and you will kill towers in 4 seconds, once your at 280 attack

foxx

09-20-2009

i just played with all runes to AP to see what it would be like, ****ing badass
pushed, tank killed, spanked and lots of hurting ppl. next time im going to try a
lil more arm/pen to see what happens using the yellow runes for the the
arm/pen

Aviados

09-20-2009

Just tried going straight for edge with full armor pen runes and mastery ,maxing Gatling 1st simply ridicules damage...
Not a chance in hell this build gonna work outside of pubs but heck its still fun for noob bashing =P

Buddha Belly

09-30-2009

Updated title to reflect the guide better and uploaded an image of a good game.

Labrynth

10-01-2009

Tried AP Corki when the character was released and didnt like it too much. Tried out a carry Corki yesterday and had a blast. First game I got 303 influence points.

Still working out what is best, but I do it a little different then this build. Any crit is basically wasted so I go...

Vamp Scepter -> Berserkers -> Bloodthirster -> Frozen Mallet -> Black Cleaver

Runes are Armor Pen, Health, and Mana Regen.