Best Mid Caster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bloodyarrow8

10-06-2011

Here is my list:

1. Kennen - Quick combination abilities with moderate power and stun. Plenty of mobility with Lightning Rush.

2. Cassiopaeia - Short Cooldowns and passive allows her to spam well. Strong zoning and consistent damage

3. Ryze - Q is strong and short CD. Very easy to harass and farm.

HOWEVER!!!!
Brand, Anivia, Morgana, Malzahar can all oulane them IF they are landing their spells.

General Sassycat

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HsW777 View Post
Vladi is the best mid..he's just uncounterable
Ignite + good burst like le blanc, veigar annie = gg vlad.
If your talking counters without ignite, brand. His passive rapes vlad.

And the answer to this question is nobody. You can say annie is the best because of her stun, but a kass will destroy her easily. You can say kass is best but if the le blanc is faster in the first attack she can keep kass off creeps and starve him of farm and mana. You can say le blanc is the best mid but you come up against a veigar who gets a nice 100 mag res in the first 5 minutes and then continues to rape you while you barely tickle him.
Every champion has a counter, so none can be the best. Some champs like brand and annie can seem like they are the best because they are very strong laners, but each of these champions has a counter that makes them useless.
Even knowing this though i'd say veigar is the best mid. If your smart, land all your stuns, build a good amount of defence and farm your q like a bauss, you may not win the lane early but you wont lose it and you'll come back later and 3 shot the enemy caster. He even beats kass if your smart. Build chalice and defence, harrass and farm if possible and wait until kass is oom and then just keep him off of the creeps. gg kass

Rakalel

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizeazedkiller View Post
. You can say kass is best but if the le blanc is faster in the first attack she can keep kass off creeps and starve him of farm and mana.
This I don't understand, I just bought LeBlanc and had to mid vs a kass, but his silence/nuke outranged my nuke/potential silence. Basically i'd have to blow my W to get close enough to hit him first, but then end up silenced anyway and walking back out of minions. Offtopic no doubt, but some advice on how LB beats Kass mid when she lacks range and has to double hit for a silence vs a bloke who has more range on his silence would be great.