Best Mid Caster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostaine

10-05-2011

Cassiopeia , beast in mid too much harras and usually a lvl 4 Kill , can even 2v1 with her ult o.O

BloodyRedRoad

10-05-2011

Yes I would also agree anivia for most awesome damage output and her passive that kills, as well as I would propose akali ( she can build full ap, but hybrid is better), akali when reaching lvl 6 eats midders alive.

MuhGeeSher

10-05-2011

All those listed are good AP Caster mids, it's all about who attacks first, who has the better summoner spells and regular spells. For example a character with Flash + Teleport vs. a Exhaust + Ignite. and for normal spells. Things such as a Stun vs. Silence. Personally, I find LeBlanc to be one of the best caster mids.. Her burst is enough to devastate someone. Playing as LeBlanc, I've rarely been beaten, maybe once or twice by a Brand here and there, and an Annie if she can flash->Combo me quick enough. I've played against all Ap Casters mentioned above, and the only ones that concern me when playing as LB are Annie and Brand. but then I'd just play safe, and lower their health slowly. For example I'll W in, Q->R then hit W passive to retreat again, they won't be able to do any abilities because of the little silence from Q's passive.

kirillian

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2142 View Post
LeBlanc all the way. Her bust at lvl 3 ridiculous. Harass down to half HP- Q-W-ignite = first blood, lvl 6 = almost certain kill. Only bad thing is her inability to farm.
If LeBlanc's bust is lvl 3, then morg's is lvl 5...

MuhGeeSher

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirillian View Post
If LeBlanc's bust is lvl 3, then morg's is lvl 5...
LeBlanc's burst is at level 2. Her bigger burst is at 6.

ClamPaint

10-05-2011

Xeroth.

Ajaxijax

10-05-2011

At what level of play we talkin here? Karthus wipes the floor with a lot of unranked players, even people in the 20s. He's weak until his ult, but if you just sit back and farm with q, you'll have nice items for easy ult kills. Granted most ranked players will know when to b against karthus so he's not nearly as good.

If we talkin ranked though, I'd say Cass or Brand

24 7 Dubstep

10-05-2011

I'm going to give it to you straight I can drop you if you went mid against me and LB by lvl 3-6, what matters is if your going to play agressive or passive we all know how 2 sit and use karthus lvl 6 ulti but if your blood hungry Annie and LB Brand Anivia are one of the best :P Cass is a joke all you do is poke and use ignite or something. Notice how all have either Silence,Stun,Slow,Snare? New champion is w/e i havent had the chance to try I will tho! :P I'm still liking Annie middle cause of the easy farm and stun when ganker comes, keep inmind your most likely screwed unless you have CC for the jungler gank.

LengendaryGhost

10-05-2011

Soraka

Austan

10-05-2011

Veigar, no troll.