Best Mid Caster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chazua

10-03-2011

I own both Annie and Brand, and I find Annie a lot easier because she has short cooldowns and her ult doesn't need multiple champs to do big damage. In team fights Brand takes the cake though.

Pre-Nerf Orianna was pretty good, but now she is a little less viable.

Camaraven

10-03-2011

Veigar.

Actually let me change that, just went up against a Yorick in mid.. I couldn't do jack poopie

Emeraldw

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazua View Post
I own both Annie and Brand, and I find Annie a lot easier because she has short cooldowns and her ult doesn't need multiple champs to do big damage. In team fights Brand takes the cake though.

Pre-Nerf Orianna was pretty good, but now she is a little less viable.
Only slightly less so. That ball still controls space like a beast.

JedimasterDarren

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2K12 View Post
Brand
Very powerful with stun and ult combo and very agressive
Annie
Lvl 6 Stun bear is gaurntee GG, you can also use Q to last hit if your good
LB
lvl 2 Abusive as it is gaurntee lvl 6 Kill if your not halfass and has fast hands
Anivia
Get away death card with your passive and can sustain your HP if your being agressed also nice stun and dbl damage E
Malz
King of farm, silence, supress, AOE HP % DMG
I agree with the comments that Kassadin would outclass all of these in mid as a mage caster. Malz is at best a push with Kassadin. All other matchups favor Kassadin by a good margin IMO for players with equal skill level. Against AD carries in mid like Caitlain, that is another story though. You pretty much only see Kassadin in mid for a reason. Good matchups in general as well as Kassadin snowballs well with xp advantage for solid ganks.

The Nidalee Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Brand/Cassio

Best Reimu NA

10-04-2011

I'm really liking Annie. she requires good positioning but you're rewarded if you can get it right.

AngryNarwhal

10-04-2011

It's easily Veigar, if you know how to farm well, play good defense, and bide your time until late mid game.

Leivve

10-04-2011

Swain if he pushes you and you hold your ground your playing into his hand, the more he hurts you the more his skills kick your ass. and at lv 6 if he has the mana (and his passive makes sure he does) he can heal while kicking your ass.

the only way to stop him is stuns, Kassadin and range (Kog'Maw), that is the only way. Morgana's dark binding is useless here.

Though if you like less damage but AoE go for brand they are both beefy casters (compared to other casters) they combo with them selves, and they can melt people. I just say Swain is better because his E can kill anyone if your team focuses him, and he has more CC.

HsW777

10-05-2011

Vladi is the best mid..he's just uncounterable

Magnus Draconus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

The obvious choice is xerath soo much range as well as a very nice locus->arcanopulse poke well played he is awesome mid, as well once in late game his singletarget nuke can rival that of malz and his team fight dominance that of brand