Best Mid Caster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

24 7 Dubstep

09-27-2011

Brand
Very powerful with stun and ult combo and very agressive
Annie
Lvl 6 Stun bear is gaurntee GG, you can also use Q to last hit if your good
LB
lvl 2 Abusive as it is gaurntee lvl 6 Kill if your not halfass and has fast hands
Anivia
Get away death card with your passive and can sustain your HP if your being agressed also nice stun and dbl damage E
Malz
King of farm, silence, supress, AOE HP % DMG

TonyTheTigerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Morgana? lvl 6 Stun A move that locks you in place and a aoe that can basically make you unpushable

Archbob

09-27-2011

I'd have to say brand at this point.

AtrumViscus

09-27-2011

Anivia. The queen of farm with ARCstaff and infinite lane. Insane burst to anyone who steps in your ultimate. Immune to tower dive and probally come out with a kill every4 minutes.

Julia Saginomiya

09-27-2011

I'd have to say Brand/Cass , they are just amazing.

VampRegen

09-27-2011

I love playing against all of the above with Kassadin when I see them picked in draft. Once level 6 hits its so easy to zone them out with flash + Q constantly. Its not that uncommon for me to see a lane switch halfway through laning phase after they get shut down so hard (Brand, Morgana, Cass, etc especially - people with skillshots). The last Morgana I played I was 2 levels higher than her when laning phase ended.

VampRegen

09-27-2011

Kassadin is my favorite by far against any ap carry mid like all the above. Especially vs those with skill shots like Brand, Morgana, Cass, etc. Its not uncommon to completely shut them down once Kass is level 6. You just bait the skill shot and hop over it with your R and Q them, eventually they will start hanging back, die, or get a lane change. The last Brand I played switched lanes, the last Morgana was 2 levels behind me when laning ended because she preferred to try and hang around.

xXCFXx Avenger

09-27-2011

LeBlanc all the way. Her bust at lvl 3 ridiculous. Harass down to half HP- Q-W-ignite = first blood, lvl 6 = almost certain kill. Only bad thing is her inability to farm.

CaNtCmE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

My favorite mid is malzahar. Kill a creep and get mana back with great harass

ftwtf

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampRegen View Post
I love playing against all of the above with Kassadin when I see them picked in draft. Once level 6 hits its so easy to zone them out with flash + Q constantly. Its not that uncommon for me to see a lane switch halfway through laning phase after they get shut down so hard (Brand, Morgana, Cass, etc especially - people with skillshots). The last Morgana I played I was 2 levels higher than her when laning phase ended.
i bet if i 1v1 you that i will destroy you with malz. by the time u get six ill be soo gold fed that u cant even kill me with ur combos