@RIOT Why Does the music stop after 25 Minutes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GSO Synthetic

10-02-2011

bump

GSO Synthetic

10-03-2011

GSO Synthetic

10-16-2011

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

The music is designed to create holographic shear waves throughout your room as you play. @ 25 minues the waves are done creating geometric planes of functionality within your room.

At 30 min a gaint pair of menacing looking eyes manifest on the wall above your monitor and give you a "WHY THE F*&K" havent you finished this game type of glare.

You dont want to know what happens at 6 hours and sixty six minuteson halloween, midnight.

(some say the champion you are playing comes to life)

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficantus View Post
This has occurred to me on three separate occasions (I've probably played 25-30 games of Dominion total). Unfortunately I can't really remember exactly what was happening at the moment(s) it stopped, but it has been at different times throughout a match. The last couple times have been around 15-20 minutes in, while the first time was maybe 5 minutes into the game.

It's very jarring when it stops and suddenly everything gets really quiet...
A mundo was in the bushes.

GSO Synthetic

02-16-2012

bump

GSO Synthetic

04-28-2012

bumped

CommodoreSkippy

04-28-2012

It's happened to me a number of times, and seemed to always be at a transition to a new part of the track.

My only solution has been to go into audio settings and shut off all sound, apply, then turn it back on again.
However this can take about 10 seconds for the game to reload the sound, so only do it while you're dead with a long timer.

FDru

04-28-2012

I can't believe they still haven't fixed this.

Oh, wait. Yes I can.

deepbluereason

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTěNITE View Post
Extremely rare? Its happen to me at least 3 different times. And if people here are complaining about it then, its not rare at all. Just a bug.
I can't recall it happening in my nearly 350 Dominion games. If I apply your logic then the bug doesn't even exist.