Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Skin Concept] Yellow Rain Coat Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V3N0M LA

09-27-2011

In dedication to the rain mans teemo, i have came up with this skin concept.

Details

- Teemo would be wearing a yellow hoodie rain coat such as the ones you typically see on cartoons and such.
- He would also be wearing either brown or black plastic rain boots.
- I am still a bit unsure of what his weapon would be,I was thinking something like a straw that shoots water drops or maybe just his dart shooter, idk you guys can help me with that.
- For his shrooms, they would instead be tiny umbrellas.
EDIT
- I was thinking the shrooms themselves would go well with the rainy theme, and just give teemo an umbrella dart gun.

This is all i have so far, i will be working more on this such as trying to include pictures and so on. In the mean time you guys can post pictures suggesting what might be good. I will put the ones i like on my post. Thanks !

Pictures

This is something along the lines of which im thinking, but instead with tall black rain boots, and the rain coat a bit longer.(minus the shovel as well)

Chakun42

09-27-2011

That sounds super cute!

Megamanky

09-27-2011

Hah That is a cute idea. I like the drawing. He looks like me when I find out it's raining. XD

Chakun42

09-27-2011

That's not mud...that's blood!