Biggest dominion comeback?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Welp we started 4 vs 5 for about 10 minutes we were down like 100-450 but thankfully for the good ole level/gold you get in dominion when our 5th finally came back we made a pretty good come back. game ended like 40-0

Rabrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabrab View Post
Thats why dominion is worse than Legend of Zelda II Adventures of Link
*edit* Mostly because people can come back from 1 point and the other team could have had 200+ points but still someone wont listen or the other team has full stealths or full tanks where pushing or taking a tower becomes impossible. Downvote me if you want but my opinion still stands :P

Dalanos

09-26-2011

10-400

Ashaira

Adjudicator

09-27-2011

50-324

most epic comeback ever

NicholasWolfwood

09-27-2011

We 3 capped with 6 points left on our nexus, and they still had 300ish, a few players on our team stepped up, made some great defensive plays and we ended up winning.

Piano Kitten

09-27-2011

Just won a game from 1-7. Wasn't really a comeback, but the last few seconds of the game were incredible. Our Shaco got a neutralization at exactly 1 left, and we managed to get a tenuous last-minute Ace and turn it into a 3-cap. Three of them respawned at the same time and were seconds away from neutralizing Quarry when we won.

OcM4ssReo

09-27-2011

loose 7 - 82
and finaly we win 7-0

nice come back ^^

michelada

09-27-2011

we won 1-0 the other day

Kmarsh

07-23-2012

4-350 comeback

SmokeyMcPot1

07-23-2012

Man, me and my buddies had an AMAZING comeback the other night (which we seem to have quite often)... We had 14 and they had 458. And we stopped it there, and came back and WON! It was crazy. No afks... NOTHING. Don't ever surrender dominion! You can ALWAYS come back.

But I have had games extremely close and down to 1hp left. Just not like that one. Lol.