Shen: Warmog's, or no Warmog's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnyOtherEnemy

06-06-2010

1. Boots
2. Randuin's Omen
3. Aegis of the Legion

NetPyro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

If my team is spanking our enemies, and I'm getting kills/assists I open towards Leviathan. If we're not, I usually build towards sunfire cape, it gives you armor, HP and aoe damage!
Get you some boots (merc treads or tabi, whichever seems best for matchup)

Next, if I want to aim towards ganks I go for rylai's crystal scepter to help slow. It also adds health and AP which is good for your Q. If I still need more defense I'll go for thornmail/some MR.

By this time you should be pretty beefy. Go for atma's impaler or some additional defense that will make everyone hate you.

TigerTunes

06-06-2010

buy leviathan
then it depends on the enemies

but warmogs sucks

The Tsak

06-06-2010

warmogs in low ELO
real items in above low ELO

Soccerzubs

06-06-2010

There are much better items with HP Regen and HP on them, Force of Nature is a much better alternative especially AP heavy teams. Warmog's just has no utility I used to get it but now I don't even bother.

Force of Nature, Thornmail, Sunfire Cape
Your build should be based around your enemy but stick to some better items.

HackingYouNow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Warmogs for Shen?

I would have to say no.

Yes, the HP synergizes with his passive, but, it's only a few ticks of damage and besides Shen isn't a DPS hero to begin with. So why bother buffing his passive much?

For all those that have trouble farming even with last hit and etc. Get heart of gold and try not to complete Randuin until mid game. At least heart of gold will give you a steady income as you go around tanking and getting the small amount of gold for the assists.

Tozne

02-23-2012

Just get one warmogs early then build whatever you want later. If you're bored and getting fed, troll and get 5 warmogs.

marcfar14

04-25-2014

I had a Shen who went mid and build 2 warmogs in one of my ranked games...what starts with "FE" and ends in "ED"

Morsigil

04-25-2014

Is it fetid necro thred? Because if so you got it wrong... it's spelled thread.

SupaSwagKittyCat

05-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballcoozy View Post
warmogs is too slow to build and with shen it is hard to get minion kills.
shen is literally so easy to get cs with. As you cs your sustain is so high you can lane forever and first back buy warmog in full.(shen lanes are super boring)