"4 top, 1 bot"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullistix

09-27-2011

what we do in premade is send our defender bot while we send 4 top.. we then cap top and our bot defender moves to the top to defend that point.. our 4 then become sweepers and we move through out our three bases depending on where the opponents are.. we just camp the speed boosts in the jungle and move accordingly.. we had to make that strat because of the current state with BDing noob champs like rammus, Yi, Eve and Shaco

crying angels

09-27-2011

As an alternative if you have blitztank use the 2 bot strat and grab the defender with blitz.

Quru

09-27-2011

I usually play Riven in dom, and with any decent early game champ I can steamroll a single bot defender in 4 seconds while garrisoning their turret. Now we've got their turret and just trade it for windmill when they come for it. Worked every single time I've run with an aggressive partner.

Quru

09-27-2011

I usually play Riven in dom, and with any decent early burst champ we cap our node then both get speed boost and steamroll their bot defender while garrisoning their turret. Then you just trade the node for windmill when they come to try and take it back.

Aerodynamic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

It's going to be hard to counter 4 top 1 bot. Without teleport available you will just leave yourself open to punishment if you try most anything else.