Teemo item build HELP PLEASE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightsaga

06-04-2010

I have always loved teemo how playstyle, but recently when I finally bought him, I just can't find much time to play because of school, just 1-2 games.

In my last games I've been getting roflstopmed and people tell my that my builds sucks and so. In a respectful manner, but never tells me what kind of builds are ok.

I really love this character, and I understand he was changed a little in a past patch, and many items have been added for the past months.

I don't have time to try out all items myself to find a good build, so I wanna ask you,

In your opinion what are Teemo's best item builds? or what kind of builds are viable, which item is a MUST in any teemo build?

Thank you a lot to anyone that answers.

And no, I won't pick another champion =)

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Hextech Gunblade
Boots of Swiftness

After that, build as you please: AP or AD.
That's just what I'd do. No build is perfect. You can find many other builds around on these forums, or at leaguecraft.com.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Ask me on my character help thread and I'll write a build out for you.

Kureno

06-04-2010

Phage or Frozen Mallet, Berserker Greaves, Executioner's calling, and some AD is what I tend to use, works out great.