[Champion Concept] Fonrik, The Sonic Cannoneer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathFishofDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

Concept : Fonrik is a ranged, attack damage tank. He dosn't have to be played tanky, but he naturally has a lot of health, magic resist, and armor.

Visuals: Imagine a robotic guerrilla for now... With a huge cannon on his back.

Skills: [Passive] Sonic Cannon : Fonrik's cannon fires sonic waves that pass through 2/3/4 enemies. With each enemy it passes through he gains 10 power. After not attacking for 12 seconds he loses 10 power every second.

[Q] Charged Pulse : After 3 seconds of charging Fonrik's next basic attack fires a pulse of sound at a target dealing no damage to the target, but 20/40/60/80/100 damage (+ 35% of AD) to all surrounding enemies and silencing them for 3 seconds.
Range : 600
Power Cost : 30/30/30/30/30
Cool Down : 8/8/8/8/8

[W] Scattering Sound : After 4 seconds of charging Fonrik's next basic attack will hit up to 4/5/6/7/8 targets in a cone in front of him dealing 25/40/55/70/85 (+ 40% of AD) damage to each target hit.
Range : Cone
Power Cost : 35/35/35/40/40
Cool Down : 6/6/6/6/6

[E] Set-up : Fonrik takes 2 seconds to set-up his cannon. After this is done he will gain 50% (+ 0.01% of AD) damage and range while making his abilities instant. When Fonrik is set-up he cannot move until he uses Set-up again. He will require another 2 seconds to be able to move again after he uses the ability a second time.
Range : None
Power Cost : None
Cool Down : 2/2/2/2/2

[R] Sonic Boom (Ultimate) : After six seconds Fonrik will launch a sonic nuke on the target location dealing 75/100/150 (+ 20% of AD) damage and silencing them for 1 second. While he is charging this will be slowed by 20/30/40 %. This ability will consume all the power Fonrik has charged up, but does not require any to use. The more power you have, the stronger it will become.
Range : Global
Power Cost : All Power Charged Up
Cool Down 180 seconds

More Info : Fonrik doesn't have a cast time. He uses charge time. Charge time is like a cast time where you can still see the casting bar at the bottom, but you can move and attack while you are charging.

Lore : Not yet written! Will come soon!

Thanks for reading and vote up if you like it and if you don't vote down, but give me a reason why and I would like some feedback!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1125408 - Delenarith, The Water Spirit

Thanks
-DeathFishofDeath

Tauxsin

09-24-2011

Fonrik needs some love.

DeathFishofDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauxsin View Post
Fonrik needs some love.
Yes he does. He has nobody to love.

Feltit

09-25-2011

Great Idea Would Love To See Him In The Game

Responsibly

09-26-2011

How the hell is this related to Xerath.

Necroci

09-26-2011

Umm, long range artillery champ who can set up as a turret at the cost of becoming immobile? How is that NOT like Xerath?

Echoing

09-26-2011

Better yet, why did this get necro'd?

eVo 12mnkys

09-26-2011

Sounds like a great champ to add, one thing in my opinion would have to change however, His Ultimate seems fair for both the caster and the opposing team...except the 5 second silence for all targets it hits.... Just way to op to me! maybe if it is lessened dependant of the amount of targets hit...just a thought...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathFishofDeath View Post
Concept : Fonrik is a ranged, attack damage tank. He dosn't have to be played tanky, but he naturally has a lot of health, magic resist, and armor.

Visuals: Imagine a robotic guerrilla for now... With a huge cannon on his back.

Skills: [Passive] Sonic Cannon : Fonrik's cannon fires sonic waves that pass through 2/3/4 enemies. With each enemy it passes through he gains 10 power. After not attacking for 12 seconds he loses 10 power every second.

[Q] Charged Pulse : After 3 seconds of charging Fonrik's next basic attack fires a pulse of sound at a target dealing no damage to the target, but 20/40/60/80/100 damage (+ 35% of AD) to all surrounding enemies and silencing them for 3 seconds.
Range : 600
Power Cost : 30/30/30/30/30
Cool Down : 8/8/8/8/8

[W] Scattering Sound : After 4 seconds of charging Fonrik's next basic attack will hit up to 4/5/6/7/8 targets in a cone in front of him dealing 25/40/55/70/85 (+ 40% of AD) damage to each target hit.
Range : Cone
Power Cost : 35/35/35/40/40
Cool Down : 6/6/6/6/6

[E] Set-up : Fonrik takes 2 seconds to set-up his cannon. After this is done he will gain 50% (+ 0.00001% of AD) damage and range while making his abilities instant. When Fonrik is set-up he cannot move until he uses Set-up again. He will require another 2 seconds to be able to move again after he uses the ability a second time.
Range : None
Power Cost : None
Cool Down : 2/2/2/2/2

[R] Sonic Boom (Ultimate) : After six seconds Fonrik will launch a sonic nuke on the target location dealing 75/100/150 (+ 20% of AD) damage and silencing them for 5 seconds. While he is charging this will be slowed by 20/30/40 %. This ability will consume all the power Fonrik has charged up, but does not require any to use. The more power you have, the stronger it will become.
Range : Global
Power Cost : All Power Charged Up
Cool Down 180 seconds

More Info : Fonrik doesn't have a cast time. He uses charge time. Charge time is like a cast time where you can still see the casting bar at the bottom, but you can move and attack while you are charging.

Lore : Not yet written! Will come soon!

Thanks for reading and vote up if you like it and if you don't vote down, but give me a reason why and I would like some feedback!

Thanks
-DeathFishofDeath

DeathFishofDeath

09-26-2011

I think riot should give me some credit...

Pyjamas

09-27-2011

I bet not even one riot rep read this....how is this stealing its such a vague similarity...