Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mellllloooo

09-29-2011

Skarner is def Tier 1, so is Pantheon.

Bertsaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

How to play Dominion http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...delines-132150

Serpicos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

I just won a game with amumu. I could hold top pretty much solo vs Jax and Tryndamere, at very least I would hold it until help arrived. They attack point I disrupt, they attack me I ult + garrison, while crying. They take a f'ton of dmg. Build tanky and become an immovable object.

urmamasllama

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpicos View Post
I just won a game with amumu. I could hold top pretty much solo vs Jax and Tryndamere, at very least I would hold it until help arrived. They attack point I disrupt, they attack me I ult + garrison, while crying. They take a f'ton of dmg. Build tanky and become an immovable object.
and thats why is Def score is so high

ExpandingEye

09-29-2011

Nunu should be higher.

Soraka should be lower.

Everything else seems fine enough atm (maybe not anivia, but I should play more games with her to say). U also have a mistag after Vayne.

urmamasllama

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yifanlol View Post
It's just arranged in alphabetical order. Anivia is absolutely tier 1 material.
you need to put that up as a bolded disclaimer

Kwisatz Haderach

09-29-2011

How does 5/4/4 Kog end up in Tier 2 where I'm actually going to get interrupted where Anivia is the iceberg I can cap a point twice before she finally floats over to me?

Warrrrax

09-29-2011

How is Akali have a defense of 2?!?
She drops her stupid circle and basically holds off any number of attackers for 10+ seconds, since they can't actually do anything to her. Meanwhile she cranks out high DPS, AoE attacks to hoze multiple cappers, and ranged attack to hit further away cappers.
Walking up with a Lightbringer doesn't exactly destealth her...you still have to freaking HIT her which is kinda hard when stealthed.

How does Twitch have a 5 defense? He stealths and gets to surprise attack an attacker, but beyond that what? They will simply jump on him and blow him away. He can't INSTA-stealth like Shaco, and he has no escape mechanism other than his AoE slow, and his poison doesn't help much. So what makes him so great?

Daddyfatsax

09-29-2011

nid and teemo not being tier 1 es mucho funny, nid ad or mixed wreaks havoc and teemo is a great mix of a mobility capper who can also act like a carry around ad's(blind + mad atk speed + mad on hit effects) and nid is somene who is also a good mobility capper but shes also a double kill machine on turrets when shes ad, kite kite kite oh ur dead from half hp? now its 2 on 1? lol
i been doin best with teemo, shaco, nid, and twitch ( aniv is also a boss her walls are so sick in this mode with all of the small openings, it ranks better since most jungle openings are smaller)

Daddyfatsax

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
How does Twitch have a 5 defense? He stealths and gets to surprise attack an attacker, but beyond that what? They will simply jump on him and blow him away. He can't INSTA-stealth like Shaco, and he has no escape mechanism other than his AoE slow, and his poison doesn't help much. So what makes him so great?
hes a good defender bc of his mind games, u see him at a point he went stealth is he still there? he causes offenders to play a guessing game, if they atk and hes there they just wasted there time, if they dont and twitch when somewhere else then they just wasted there time. eves fat at this too, and this doesnt just apply to defending u can use this by fake capping points and waiting for defenders to come then stealth.

they either stay and waste time or leave and u can cap, he can also guard 2 points with ease with boots of mobility and his ulti is rly good at sstoping a while team from capping at once if they are close