Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrawTheEmotional

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

i think eve should be in tire 1. She is far superior to twitch in any and all ways. She can bd faster, more dps, more burst, less squishy etc etc. When you go ap u can just nuke ANYONE. and they will die. yes even tanks. bump her up if u can. I would say instead of a 2/3/5 i would give her a 4/3/5

The Shank

09-27-2011

No one cares about tier lists they just ruin the game. You will learn more about Dominion first hand by playing it, not by reading walls of texts by people that want to be e famous.

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shank View Post
No one cares about tier lists they just ruin the game. You will learn more about Dominion first hand by playing it, not by reading walls of texts by people that want to be e famous.
you do not speak for everyone

this is an open discussion about champion balance

treat as such an you may gain an appreciation for the thread

aldis44

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
she is good but as a secondary assaulter

i think he puts the ability to help a primary assaulter under the utility score

however i do think her A might deserve to be a three with her pushing power
Yeah, that's really the 3 things about her on offense :
1/ Clear minions wave before push
2/ Strong shield on the initiator making an ungarrison turret not really a factor (and she can still ungarrison it)
3/ Strong AOE damage

The problem I have with her is I don't think someone with no global presence (she is too slow without boots of mobility), and no real CC deserves a 4 on utility. Sure, she supports offense well (or finish a weaken defender alone) and can defend on her own but that's not utility for me. 3/4/3 would be better IMO (and no her speed buff does not deserve more too).

On another note, I also disagree on your 3 on defense for Kassadin. A 3s AOE 50% slow on a kiter like him makes wonder on defense (that and he can riftslow several champs from a long distance). Sure you have to get defense and mana for it but that's why you always get at least RoA.
Personnally, I feel Kassadin is way more stronger than Leblanc but well, I probably haven't figured her out yet. Anyway, a 4/4/4 seems more legit to me.

Piano Kitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldis44 View Post
Yeah, that's really the 3 things about her on offense :
1/ Clear minions wave before push
2/ Strong shield on the initiator making an ungarrison turret not really a factor (and she can still ungarrison it)
3/ Strong AOE damage

The problem I have with her is I don't think someone with no global presence (she is too slow without boots of mobility), and no real CC deserves a 4 on utility. Sure, she supports offense well (or finish a weaken defender alone) and can defend on her own but that's not utility for me. 3/4/3 would be better IMO.

On another note, I also disagree on your 3 on defense for Kassadin. A 3s AOE 50% slow on a kiter like him makes wonder on defense (that and he can riftslow several champs from a long distance). Sure you have to get defense and mana for it but that's why you always get at least RoA.
Personnally, I feel Kassadin is way more stronger than Leblanc but well, I probably haven't figured her out yet. Anyway, a 4/4/4 seems more legit to me.
I am definitely considering a 4/4/4 for Kassadin. He is definitely very strong, but the reason I have LeBlanc as Tier 1 and not Kassadin is that Leblanc has stronger burst, longer range, and a more versatile toolkit. Kassadin will kite very effectively, buying tons of time for his team, if the opposition has no way of pinning him down. While this is an advantage, I don't think this makes him stronger.

Karma gets a high Utility score because she can ghost her entire team, in addition to getting a point because she can put out high damage while filling a support role. I would love to see Karma get used more because she can complete a heavy AP build.

Parcheeseey

09-27-2011

Fid should be moved up to T3 with (3,4,3). His ult is very handy in clearing out heavily guarded points, but he needs other people with him to get the job done, so probably stay a 3 in Attack. His defense should be moved up a bit as he can easily guard off 2 enemies from a point. Just like SR, he's a good defender. Also, I cannot say how many times I have turned small fights around, where an ally at low health is being chased by 1-2 enemies. His fear and silence are VERY good utility, can't think of a game where i've gotten single digit assists.

Skataki

09-27-2011

This is a really nice list. Imo trundle is a little bit under rated.

Tweek Tweakk

09-27-2011

I hate reading such long posts. I skim the start. So yes i agree

XaoGarrent

09-27-2011

Just one thing I personally have been finding about Lee Sin.

His utility on CS is really good. Maybe not the best, but he still brings alot of x-factor power to the table, especially considering he's also fairly strong in the area of directly assaulting and defending. He's an excellent roamer that can stage retreats and ganks as well as has a strong team fight presence, largely due to his kit being so versatile.

Basically, most of what makes him a good pick on SR, translates over to CS, just in a different way: He's generally picked as a jungler because of his strong dueling and invasion skills, or a solo lane due to his similar prowess there. On CS he performs similarly, but in a more supporty manner, disrupting 1v1s, bullying people trying to be sneaky in the jungle, staging retreats, etc.

This basically makes him and anyone he's moving with difficult to touch, which can give your team a fair deal of priority over the jungle. To top it all off, he hard or soft counters a number of the more game changing champs, including Akali.

Personally, I'd bump his utility score up a notch to 4. I also feel he should probably be low-mid T1, but the difference between T1 and T2 champs is pretty small with some exceptions anyway so that's not really that important. Lee more or less feels like he's not the best at anything, but he's good at everything.

Just my two cents, take it or leave it.

aldis44

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yifanlol View Post
I am definitely considering a 4/4/4 for Kassadin. He is definitely very strong, but the reason I have LeBlanc as Tier 1 and not Kassadin is that Leblanc has stronger burst, longer range, and a more versatile toolkit. Kassadin will kite very effectively, buying tons of time for his team, if the opposition has no way of pinning him down. While this is an advantage, I don't think this makes him stronger.

Karma gets a high Utility score because she can ghost her entire team, in addition to getting a point because she can put out high damage while filling a support role. I would love to see Karma get used more because she can complete a heavy AP build.
I disagree on the more versatile toolkit btw but I guess it is a matter of opinion. Leblanc excels on 1v1 being it on offense or defense giving her great poking and zoning capabilities but she does not deal well with groups/being outnumbered or people tanky enough to shrug off her burst. She is the glasscanon type, kill or be killed (or flee I guess ^^).
Kassadin has more sustainable mobility, more AOE damage ... well you know his abilities ^^ They really don't play the same IMO but riftwalk is definitely really strong and versatile on this map/gamemode, a lot stronger than her distorsion.

As for Karma, ghosting more than just a teamate usually happens once only, at the beginning and it's a 5s 10% buff.
That's the problem with Karma though. The bigger the fight is the better she is and real 3v3 teamfights don't happen often. She does not deal so much more damage than a Janna (taking the shield buff into account) but it's AOE burst damage. Anyway, I still would have her on Tier 3 though, it's just that the point distribution would be different