Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
You haven't seen a good Zilean in action then. :-P Pointed this out earlier.

But, once you find him, Zilean will be marked up to T1/2.
i still think he is not quite as good as you say however, zilean is probably going to be one that we will have to "wait and see" on as in a ** champ

S4SSY

09-27-2011

Meh this was my first go on Domi w/ Zilean, Ignore the GA it was actually to troll but uh yeah... I feel pretty good about this since almost all my deaths were either after saving teammate who avenged me or my bombs avenged me...
But yeah it is what it is...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/148/zildomi.png/

Sirius Derios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Can I see Talon's reasons? I really like him in Dominion, and I think this'll help me rape harder.

Shini Laser

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
i still think he is not quite as good as you say however, zilean is probably going to be one that we will have to "wait and see" on as in a ** champ
Well, only champion who has given me a hard time as Zilean is Kass, mainly due to Karth's ult and silence. But, yeah - not saying he is the best (sorry, Poppy and Kass definitely are better), T3 suggests "average" - something Zilean isn't. :-P A bit above it.

JigJugs

09-27-2011

Karma's offense by herself mite be a 2, but with everyone picking bruisers on both sides her AoE damage and sustain make frontal assaults on points much more successful

Piano Kitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
You haven't seen a good Zilean in action then. :-P Pointed this out earlier.

But, once you find him, Zilean will be marked up to T1/2.
Perhaps. I think I've seen several good Zileans play. Differences in player skill and team composition provide drastically different anecdotal perspectives. I think a Utility score of 5 for a champion without global presence results in a very comfortable positioning overall.

S4SSY

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yifanlol View Post
Perhaps. I think I've seen several good Zileans play. Differences in player skill and team composition provide drastically different anecdotal perspectives. I think a Utility score of 5 for a champion without global presence results in a very comfortable positioning overall.
His Utility is his main aspect but, I believe while his Utility is exceptional (5) his defense and offence are probably about average which would be 3 and 3 vs. 2 and 3 gaining 2nd tier placing him slightly above average which tier 3 suggests...

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigJugs View Post
Karma's offense by herself mite be a 2, but with everyone picking bruisers on both sides her AoE damage and sustain make frontal assaults on points much more successful
she is good but as a secondary assaulter

i think he puts the ability to help a primary assaulter under the utility score

however i do think her A might deserve to be a three with her pushing power

Piano Kitten

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius Derios View Post
Can I see Talon's reasons? I really like him in Dominion, and I think this'll help me rape harder.
Talon (5/3/3)
A - Talon's burst damage is incredibly effective in the small skirmishes of Dominion. He has two skills with great penetration, Cutthroat and Shadow Assault. When enemies are grouped up on a CP, he has the ability to weaken defensive casters with a long-range silence, and also takes advantage of clumping to inflict massive damage with W and R. His low cooldowns allow him to make full use of his arsenal.

D - Fairly consistent AoE with short cooldown, it's really difficult to capture a point with a Talon running around. He also can clear minions easily to stop pushes, also a plus.

U - Great in-combat mobility and duelist, capable of swing roles to a limited extent. It can be very difficult to control his movement while he is ulted, giving him kiting ability as well.

Sirius Derios

09-27-2011

Thanks!