Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yifanlol View Post
I forgot to move Veigar up to T4, but I agree, he is a great defender. He now has a Defense score of 5. Notice that I account for the individual strengths of champions in different roles, but evaluate them holistically. Veigar being low tier does not mean he is not a strong defender, it reflects his lack of flexibility and mobility.
I will admit he's not a very mobile champion, i'd say he's possibily at least more flexible than heimer though,just because his power to nuke didn't just vanish going from SR to CS

I do apologize for the rudeness though,i'm just amazed at how many people have outright said "Veigar is not viable in dominion" just because he can't farm his Q.

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

has anyone seen grandbreaker tier list?

its totally awful

godmode rum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

ez is definitely tier 1 worthy

godmode rum

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0heed View Post
The fact is this entire list is entirely theorycraft. THe game has been live for a little over 24 hours, and he's developed a list based on paper/pencil analysis and NOT game experience.
the list isn't terrible at all, it reflects the exact things of dominion

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zig zags View Post
ez is definitely tier 1 worthy
i agree with you that he is good in fact he is my fav champ

however he really does belong in tier two and thats nothing to complain about

Piano Kitten

09-27-2011

If Arcane Shift disjointed projectiles, Ez would be god tier

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

Quote:
If Arcane Shift disjointed projectiles, Ez would be god tier
dear god the OPness

me gusta

S4SSY

09-27-2011

Zilean has a two in defense?
Your own categorization aoe short CD, CC, long range, and Tankiness (easy to build frozen heart). I want justice...

Piano Kitten

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relinquounus View Post
Zilean has a two in defense?
Your own categorization aoe short CD, CC, long range, and Tankiness (easy to build frozen heart). I want justice...
Good catch. However, I do think Zilean's A/D capacities are a bit overstated. The direct ability to harass is range-prohibitive, and I've never seen a Zilean become tanky to the point of being near-impossible to peel off a point. This isn't the reasoning behind my tier choice, but I will assert that his ability to directly attack and defend against champions is relatively unimpressive. Minions though, that's a different story.

Shini Laser

09-27-2011

Quote:
Good catch. However, I do think Zilean's A/D capacities are a bit overstated. The direct ability to harass is range-prohibitive, and I've never seen a Zilean become tanky to the point of being near-impossible to peel off a point. This isn't the reasoning behind my tier choice, but I will assert that his ability to directly attack and defend against champions is relatively unimpressive. Minions though, that's a different story.
You haven't seen a good Zilean in action then. :-P Pointed this out earlier.

But, once you find him, Zilean will be marked up to T1/2.