Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Wukong Dominion Build and results

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerzs

03-12-2012

I main Wu kong and 2 other assassins as well I can share my build since ive been changing Wu Kong's build ever since I was a newbie (I probably still am) -I play him in Dominion A lot
Runes - Armor Pen - Reds
Armor Pen - Quints
Armor - Yellow
Magic Resis per Level - glyphs
(Be Weary, the more per level runes you have, the better, many tie with flat runes at level 6-8 and you'll be levelin to 6 1-2min into the dominion game

Boots - Mercs - if your facing rammus (taunt) Allistar (Stun) Lux (Stun)
Or the Cooldown boots - just makes you cast more since ur mp cost is low
Brutalizar - CD, Armor pen to mix with those runes brah - Turns into Ghost blade if game goes over 20min
Last Whisper - If tearing the game apart with your team
If im not tearing the place, Id rush a Giant's Belt, mix it with some armor, turn it into frozen mallet
Between choice, Atma's - When frozen m obtained, Last whisper - if their team is tank
Finishing off with some Life steal (Or get the sanguine first to take the game away)
Your atma's gives a little def, if they got heavy ap, get the negatrons or anything that'll help
- I dont know if Tri force is good, I kinda dropped that since It took too long to build xD tell me if it works better than my build

Combine the Q WIth Last Whisper, Armor pen Runes, and Frozen mallet, It should be a little easier to tear carries apart, dont focus tanks thats not wu's job
- All Wu players ( in Dom) are good with a good team, I've seen my wu friends only excel with good teams