My Wukong Dominion Build and results

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best YasuoNA2014

09-26-2011

Hello fellow champions! Today been playing dominion and have had quite amount of success with Wukong and thought i would share my secerets for those who have frustrated with this new game type!

Build -

Mastery- 21-9-0
Runes- (Greater Mark x9), (Greater seal of Resilience x9), (Glyph of Warding x9)(x3 quint of strength
Opening Purchase- Ninja tabi, Doran's Shield, Health pot x1
Abilities- Ignite for early pressure and ghost for early run to the top.

Skill order- Is really situational. To start out i go qwe. Then i switch off between q and e depending on team comp. Although w is a must but only fill it once all the others are filled up. You only need w for the stealth and not the damage.
(Q>W>E>) to begin with then switch between (Q>_>E>R) depending on team comp.

GL! and hope this small guide helps anyone!

Alithalor

09-26-2011

Wu Kong is a beast on Dominion.

Erafumo

09-26-2011

Always good to see a Wukong player excelling in matches.

panzerswine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

I thought there were no doran items in dominion

Scraxx

09-26-2011

Wtf do you get from there lol, that's pretty obvious imo

Dianetics

09-26-2011

whats the criteria for whether you level up Q or E? Also I like to level W first on wukong after E or sometimes even maxing it first on summoners ridge just because its such a troll ability.

Draconaught

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alithalor View Post
Wu Kong is a beast on Dominion.
I see what you did thar.

Glad to see Wu-kong is doing well, a friend of mine is really interested in picking him up so always a good thing to hear.

Gaeb

09-28-2011

Had no urge to buy Wukong for SR.

Totally regretting not grabbing him since I thought his kit was blah. FUN on Dominion. FUUUUUUUUN.

Saint Mongoose

09-28-2011

I'll play! Here's my build and such..

Masteries - 21-6-3

Runes(Note: These are not stylized for Wukong. Just runes I have put together for AD champions) - ArP runes, Dodge seals, Magic Resist per level glyphs, flat health quintessences'.

Opening Purchase - Prospector's Blade, Boots of Speed, and one health potion.

Summoner Spells: Ghost and Garrison. I've just had too many times where I've been able to Nimbus Strike + Garrison + Ult people trying to cap a tower to not use Garrison. Plus it's useful for diving enemy towers.

Skill Order - Q rank 2 and E rank 1 at start, then grab W at level 4 and work on maxing Q and R, and whenever you can't do either then E. I suppose you can take W at the beginning over E, but I just don't find it as useful in the beginning since I normally am one of the ones going for windmill, my stealth would be visable to anyone untill we cap it which by then I would be level 4 anyway.

TakashixToshirou