Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Wukong Dominion Build and results

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best YasuoNA2014

09-26-2011

Hello fellow champions! Today been playing dominion and have had quite amount of success with Wukong and thought i would share my secerets for those who have frustrated with this new game type!

Build -

Mastery- 21-9-0
Runes- (Greater Mark x9), (Greater seal of Resilience x9), (Glyph of Warding x9)(x3 quint of strength
Opening Purchase- Ninja tabi, Doran's Shield, Health pot x1
Abilities- Ignite for early pressure and ghost for early run to the top.

Skill order- Is really situational. To start out i go qwe. Then i switch off between q and e depending on team comp. Although w is a must but only fill it once all the others are filled up. You only need w for the stealth and not the damage.
(Q>W>E&gt to begin with then switch between (Q>_>E>R) depending on team comp.

GL! and hope this small guide helps anyone!

Alithalor

09-26-2011

Wu Kong is a beast on Dominion.

Erafumo

09-26-2011

Always good to see a Wukong player excelling in matches.

panzerswine

Recruiter

09-26-2011

I thought there were no doran items in dominion

Scraxx

09-26-2011

Wtf do you get from there lol, that's pretty obvious imo

Dianetics

09-26-2011

whats the criteria for whether you level up Q or E? Also I like to level W first on wukong after E or sometimes even maxing it first on summoners ridge just because its such a troll ability.

Draconaught

09-26-2011

Quote:
Alithalor:
Wu Kong is a beast on Dominion.

I see what you did thar.

Glad to see Wu-kong is doing well, a friend of mine is really interested in picking him up so always a good thing to hear.

Gaeb

Recruiter

09-28-2011

Had no urge to buy Wukong for SR.

Totally regretting not grabbing him since I thought his kit was blah. FUN on Dominion. FUUUUUUUUN.

Saint Mongoose

09-28-2011

I'll play! Here's my build and such..

Masteries - 21-6-3

Runes(Note: These are not stylized for Wukong. Just runes I have put together for AD champions) - ArP runes, Dodge seals, Magic Resist per level glyphs, flat health quintessences'.

Opening Purchase - Prospector's Blade, Boots of Speed, and one health potion.

Summoner Spells: Ghost and Garrison. I've just had too many times where I've been able to Nimbus Strike + Garrison + Ult people trying to cap a tower to not use Garrison. Plus it's useful for diving enemy towers.

Skill Order - Q rank 2 and E rank 1 at start, then grab W at level 4 and work on maxing Q and R, and whenever you can't do either then E. I suppose you can take W at the beginning over E, but I just don't find it as useful in the beginning since I normally am one of the ones going for windmill, my stealth would be visable to anyone untill we cap it which by then I would be level 4 anyway.

TakashixToshirou

Recruiter

09-28-2011

DPS Udyr does better.

http://i51.tinypic.com/90aozk.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/14m3uwn.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/2q8bsep.jpg