Kat - Still Imbalanced: Reasons Explained.

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoeBeam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeWinters View Post
In Addition:

[Thanks to those who added their thoughts]

With a fully stacked Leviathan her dmg reduction is 50% after a shunpo.
You got killed by a Kat with a Leviathan instead of a BF Sword?

Man, you must be terrible

Fantastic Colors

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom Stoneice View Post
Revert to pre-buff: is she still op?
The only thing her buff changed was a better laning phase
In general she is still the same, I wonder why suddenly these threads started to appear

Prince Olaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris11 View Post
Kat is fine.

/thread

Well since chris11 said she is fine and ended the thread then its obviously over

i feel adding mana on her would greatly balance her.I know she isnt that good late game but early game she is king or queen if you prefer and as such can get a ton of kills and just snowball to late game. and only counter to this is to camp your tower as much as possible wich just makes you loose faster.

MoeBeam

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Olaf View Post
Well since chris11 said she is fine and ended the thread then its obviously over

i feel adding mana on her would greatly balance her.I know she isnt that good late game but early game she is king or queen if you prefer and as such can get a ton of kills and just snowball to late game. and only counter to this is to camp your tower as much as possible wich just makes you loose faster.
Wat

Against AD Kat -> Don't stand by your minions but stay in XP range.
Against AP Kat -> If you see her walking towards you, walk away. She's going to Shunpo onto you. Stay behind your minions so they can hit her after, with you.

When she gets Death Lotus at Level 6, have your lane partner with you. If she's in mid, hope you have a stun and stay out of Shunpo range.

Seriously, it's not that hard. Shunpo's range is barely more than Ashe's attack range :/ And she's always going to be a glass cannon. It's impossible for her to get high damage and survivability :/

Prince Olaf

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzakuCMX View Post
Wat

Against AD Kat -> Don't stand by your minions but stay in XP range.
Against AP Kat -> If you see her walking towards you, walk away. She's going to Shunpo onto you. Stay behind your minions so they can hit her after, with you.

When she gets Death Lotus at Level 6, have your lane partner with you. If she's in mid, hope you have a stun and stay out of Shunpo range.

Seriously, it's not that hard. Shunpo's range is barely more than Ashe's attack range :/ And she's always going to be a glass cannon. It's impossible for her to get high damage and survivability :/

all right i stay out of range then she outfarms me badly and will tower dive after she takes me low enough with the bouncing blade spam(i can not dodge all not when it bounces so many times). and she is excellent at farming with the bouncing blades so even if it doesnt hit me she will get gold out of it. i have tried alot of **** agains kat and found none of it work except if they were just bad.

ColeWinters

06-04-2010

She had a leviathan and two bloodthirsters...FYI :P

But regardless. She needs a nerf. I think making her use mana is a wonderful idea <3

ColeWinters

06-04-2010

Oh..and "Kat isnt Fine"

\thread :P

Mr Threepwood

06-04-2010

With the number of quick movement skills and stuns on characters I feal both nunu and kat are pretty unimpressive. As Anivia she pisses me off, sure, I'm so darn slow I can't run away and shunpo makes my flash frost miss pretty much 100% of the time, and no ice ball=useless birdie levels 1-6. But after level 6 not so much a problem, though when she shunpos in and ults my ice ball moves so darn slow it hardly shortens her ult. Unless she gets close to me, then yay . Anywho, anyone with quick movement or reliable stun can raper her late game, or at least ignore her, and that's half the cast. Feel free to add the other half in since pretty much everyone takes flash.

Salty Santa

06-04-2010

Kat is fine to those that know how to play the game

/thread

ColeWinters

06-04-2010

Santa is clearly a kat player.

12345612 ... 13