Why do people think Hiemerdinger is that good on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unclephillip

09-26-2011

Hes amazing

Torm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunghorecondo View Post
Sure, he can protect towers by babysitting. He has no fight potential unless the enemy is ******ed and bum rushes a turret against him. He's squishy enough that 90% of the time i see a hiemer try and defend a turret, they bum rush him, and then take it. turrets are just a decent deterant, but most AD that is played can kill them in 1 or 2 hits.

and truthfully, a defense strategy doesn't work 90% of the time. the current idea i see most people say is 2 top and 2 bot, and then 1 protects the mid point of those. sure, rushing the nodes that way is effective at the beginning, but after that the team that is more aggressive tends to quickly take over the game and win the first quest. And honestly, the team that wins that first quest can easily take over the game and dominate. But these ideas that defensive strategy works is killing me. and Hiemerdinger is always the center of that defensive strategy.
He can hold a tower for a very long time 2v1; And can't really die 1v1 on his turret if he has his own turrets set. - Basically you can send Heimer bottom and 4 top. You won't have to worry about bottom being capped; and if you have someone like Shaco, or someone else that can travel vast distances you don't have to worry about anyone backdooring one of your native towers.

And he's effective in the type of fights that Dominion produces. If you're on the point the enemies HAVE to come to you. There's zero incentive to engage someone off of your turret when you have 3 turrets.

The turrets are rather small, making it easier for him to hit his grenade; and it keeps his turrets in the fight the entire time. Those mother****ers hurt.

Unclephillip

09-26-2011

Heimer bot is epic

Slits

09-26-2011

i played heimer bot, poor enemy team lost their bot tower so many times thanks to huge minion pushes, and we rarely lost ours, O NO RENEKTON T DIVES ME? Stun, run around tower

went 12 minutes without a death, granted i only had 2 kills and 2 assists by them, but the number of minions i pushed to their tower had to have been annoying

got to the point the enemy team set up a kogmaw to kil my minions, and it was a stalemate from then on, only i could effectively harass kogmaw more than he could me (warmogs + rylais on heimer makes him a damage sink)