Teemo is now too strong

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonDeDieu

06-04-2010

There is the fact, before the patch release teemo was balanced and now he is kinda too strong. Agree or Disagree?

Carados

06-04-2010

He's still the single worst champion in the game. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Shobecool

06-04-2010

The problem with teemo was that his passive was too situational and that he was pretty bad in any category you place him in. Riot decided to buff the passive in a way that does not address it's true problem of it being too situational. Teemo is still garbage.

Remiko Elliot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

He's still one of the worst champions in the game and is the worst ranged dps in the game.
He has no steroid abilities that really make his dps shine.

Raidarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

I don't think Teemo needed a buff to his stealth ability. Definitely THE best passive in the game for early ganks. Other than that, everything else is fine. Not sure why everyone says Teemo is bad though. He isn't just a ranged dps. He is a support hero too. Mushrooms all over the map can make the difference when chasing enemies. It is just a matter of how you play him. Even before the buff I still saw more Teemos than Tristanas and Sivirs. Sivir is understandble, shes boring and not all that strong. Tristana though, her damage out put is through the roof and sometimes I wonder if there are hidden stats on that hero because she does so much damage and I have no idea where it comes from. Even a bad Tristana can be good late game. For Teemo being "One of the top 5 Weakest Heroes" in the game he was one of the top played heroes in the game too. Ashe is probably the only ranged hero that surpasses him.

haithere

06-04-2010

His DPS is garbage. You ever try harassing a level 18 decked out Shen with a Teemo? I have. It doesn't even touch him. He'll bring down casters fast, but really so will anyone else. Two of his skills aren't affected by any build, and the other two are both AP, neither of which are going to do a noticeable amount of damage. So you pretty much have to build him AD.

Early game, yeah he's OP. End game? He's just a gnat that's hard to kill.

Fantastic Colors

06-04-2010

*Thut Thut*
*run*
*Thut Thut*
*run*

Raidarc

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Colors View Post
*Thut Thut*
*run*
*Thut Thut*
*run*
QFT

Teemo, the best kiter in the game. Even more so now that creeps no longer stop his movement speed. Shen being able to blink in and his Teemo is defintiely a counter to his movement speed though.

A decked out tank is always hard to kill you moron.

Carados

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidarc View Post
Teemo, the best kiter in the game.
Yes, with a move speed that breaks on damage and the second shortest attack range in the game.

Raidarc

06-04-2010

It is still ranged and the movement speed at which he runs at more than makes up for it. Its like constantly having a ghost up.

12345 ... 7