Community Recap Episode 9

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DethMech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Zelda Mundos Mask
Zelda Mundo of Time
When the Mundo Fades (When the trumpet fades)
Super Mundos and goblins
Mundo vs. Smackdown 2010
Bleach Memories of Mundo
Mundo Relief DM (Mucus Releif DM)
BomberMundo
Letters to a Mundo
Mundo Shippuden
Mundos inferno
Saving Private Mundo
Mundo Wars 1 The Mundo menace
Mundo Wars 2 Clone Mundos
Mundo Wars 3 return of the Mundo
The hills have Mundo
Mundo Bob Square Pants
Operation Mundo Drop
Iron Mundo
20,000 Mundos under the sea
War of the mundo

voicemail

06-04-2010

hahaha i love the riot website, reading those funny things about the staff, omg ive got to finish reading this soemtime. Pendragon ability, grow wings and fly to every customer and solve problems ... LOL

ReaverKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Being that Urf the Manatee has been ripped to shreds, could the next April Fool's Hero be one of the Minions from "League of Minions". Or better yet, both Robert AND Balthazar in some sort of terrible "Ice Climbers" arrangement?

See Nintendo's "Smash Bros" franchise for details.

Its a way to put a "promote" effect back in the game as a usable effect (with up to 5 levels no less) and exploit what you are learning pet-wise from the new hero just released (as with annie and heimer) to create the ultimate "pet" control hero. We've already seen two other abilites: "Impersonation" - causing all minions to temporarily abandon pathing and follow the hero and "Encirclement" which causes additional units to spawn at a target location and attack-move to the nearest tower from that unusual location. And their Ultimate could be "GET 'EM" which allows control of all the minions in an area in a manner similar to pets for a short time. I even just realized their passive: "No prior training: hero takes -10% to all experience gained but gains credit for all tower and hero kills by the minions.

Wait, WAIT!

you could set it up so that, since each is a different color, each player could get a different hero based on whichever color they're playing. Robert for Purple, Bathazar for Blue, Robert a lower HP ranged character dealing magic damage and Bathazar a higher HP melee character dealing physical damage. Both will start with far less HP than most players but they'll be "Inspiration-based" characters who's abilites recharge based on the use of other heroes' abilities like Kassadin's one ability. I mean, Robert took out a tower single-handed just by watching Janna float around in a skimpy outfit!

I SEE IT NOW THAT ONE DAY THE MINIONS THEMSELVES WILL RISE UP TO RULE THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS! BWAHAHAHA!!

--Sorry, I scare myself sometimes

Elnith

06-05-2010

Ok, great. we've got Europe into the mix, but what about SEA? Come on...we've been in the dark for more than 3 months now. Please, at least give us a bit of information to brighten all this haze.

Cradman

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiyel Guabiran View Post
That looks like Cho's recommended items. Am I right?
that would be correct, it happend at a game where I was trying to play cho, and well... 2min=d/c... and then... woot?

Grimmjow450

06-05-2010

Why this NEWS is no live in EU forum? US have more news.

KyuzoS7

06-05-2010

take the mundo creed! on page 6 on mundo game.

This is my Mundo. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Mundo is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me my Mundo is useless. Without my Mundo, I am useless. I must fire my Mundo true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed. My Mundo and myself are defenders of League Of Legends. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviours of my life. So be it until there is no enemy but peace. Amen.

Mr Wang Fire

06-05-2010

My thread! She's on the announcement forums! Oh, I am so overjoyed :'D.

There is no words to express my happiness :]. Post in there guys!

Thank you Riot for spreading the Mundo love!

Fruggline

06-05-2010

Yay love for ap tf

Lightoon

06-05-2010

I love these! keep it up