Community Recap Episode 9

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

06-04-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Welcome to episode 9 of the Community Recap. Now that we've integrated the European players into their new platform the challenge of managing a multinational community begins. There's a lot of reorganizing that has to go on here in community now that we're merged with our brothers on the other side of the Pond, so we're hard at work smoothing out the wrinkles. In the meantime, though, here's your super special, delayed-because-of-Memorial-Day edition of the Community Recap.

• League of Minions - We have another League of Minions out on the blog for those of you with a soft spot for the little people. Here it is!
  • Matt Marcou - That handsome stranger that you might see sporting his Garen avatar on the forums is none other than Matt Marcou! Unless of course youíve already met him. In that instance, heís the handsome, oddly familiar gentleman in sporting the Garen icon. Be a doll and send him your best regards if you cross paths.
  • Matt Marcouís Blog - And if you want to hear all about his trip down here, you should visit the blog to get all the details. A very good read, I might add.
  • Riot Team Page Update -The new Riot Team Page is up, and there are a lot of new faces on there. Weíre all very talented, witty, charismatic people, so please do visit and indulge our vanity.

Whatís New?

Weíve had a new addition to the LoL team, our eSports manager Matt Marcou. And he was kind enough to share his story with us. Also, while Iíll spare you the gory details of our organizational sojourn, there are a few updates on some additional initiatives, old and new:

Community Spotlight

There have been more than a few times when Iíve been at a loss for words whilst writing this section, but this week itís for completely different reasons. This week, itís because I spent less time on the forums than I had initially intended. Nevertheless, Iíve still managed to uncover at least one piece of League of Legends fan art in my brief but directed musings. Allow me to present Kagukinís anime style art piece depicting a Katarina and Akali enjoying each otherís company for a bit. And just to make it the tiniest bit more edgy than your average, run of the mill moment of tenderness between two ladies, thereís a hint of the voyeur. Check out Teemo, that precocious little yordle peeping tom, utilizing his Lie in Wait passive to ogle the pair. Give the ladies some space, man!

Now, if anything has proven a mainstay in this fanatical and very possibly deranged community of ours, itís Mundo. And why shouldnít he be! After all, Mundo will go be discussed where he pleases! Now that the obligatory joke has been deployed, allow me to present the Mundo Game. The gist of it is, as far as I can tell, to take a famous name, title, or idiom and conspicuously substitute in the word ďMundoĒ to replace some other noun. Exciting, no?

And so, allow me to leave you with an extremely high-production quality gameplay video complements of Casvita and his brand-spanking-new Magnificent Twisted Fate skin. Now remember, every magic trick consists of three parts or actsÖ

If you're interested in any back issues of the Community Recap, you can find them here. Until next time, happy hunting, and I hope to see you all out there on the Field of Justice! And don't forget to visit the League of Legends blog!

-ByronicHero

Huntarded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

The Holy Memer

06-04-2010

The Mundo game?

I can see this going a bit further than I would hope.

Cradman

06-04-2010

you get my unique boots for this: http://i50.tinypic.com/33m7i4m.jpg

[no photoshop done, this is what happens when I get bugged!]

RatBoweR

06-04-2010

Itz getting better and better

Wanghead

06-04-2010

shweet

Axedemon

06-04-2010

that's good

Nemmisis

06-04-2010

I love League of Minions, keep em comin.

FoxHound

06-04-2010

<----Happy Summoner

ShadowSnipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

im glad he included the Twisted Fate video that was very polished