face of the mountain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freelona

02-02-2014

they should rework it for dominion so we can build it with a usefull passive for dominion . not the gold sharing :/ .
thoughts ?

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2014

And the other support and jungle items too while we're at it.

Fancy Wolf

02-03-2014

FoTM (see what i did there)

Was super useful back when it was a tad bit OP (hence the FoTM joke). It can still be really good on champs who build pure HP like mundo. I would like to see the gold generation removed on these items with some slight buffs/tweaks to them to make them more dominion friendly. Frostfang, Talisman, and FoTM could all be very useful items.

Jungle items dont really have a place on dom, you could have argued old wraith with spellvamp was useful, but not anymore. Example of, why would I drop money on a 10% cdr AD item with some burn, when I could just be building brutalizer?

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2014

At least it's purchasable unlike the jungle items.

SylianEUW

02-03-2014

Suggestion for a quick fix (could need some tweaking):

Base receipt: Kinglegem + Ruby Crystal + 275 gold. Total cost: 1600 gold (now: 2000 gold).

I estimate the gold gaining execute passive being worth around 800 gold or so, you'll generally create more gold over a game (and faster pushing power), but you give up some early power to do so, so 800 seems like an okay estimate.

Stats: 380 hp (5 more than the current face of the mountain), 19 hp/5 (6 less than the current), 10% CDR. Passive removed, active remains.

Cost Analysis

380 health = 1003,2g
19 health regeneration = 684g
10% cooldown reduction = 322g
Total Gold Value = 2009.2g

The old item had a gold value of 2212 and a cost of 2000, gaining 212 gold. This one has a value of 2009.2 and a cost of 1600, gaining 409.2 gold. However, you give up the gold income passive, meaning that this version would be strictly worse for a support on Summoner's Rift. I'm a bit worried that it's a bit underpowered, but that could be fixed by adding something, such as some armor, mr, CDR to 20%, or some more health.