How is Riven on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenmar

10-03-2011

Get 40% CDR and go ALL AD items and you will not fail. Riven is scary in dominion. Valor shakes off all damage that is going to hit her and with her ult you will be blocking 500-600 AD if you itemize her right.

Hotdogs

10-03-2011

i think she is not that good
strength comes from aoe damage
usually people dont clump up in dominion

Cronixzero

10-03-2011

yea maxxing cdr 1st is the most important. I find brut -> cdr boots -> frozen mallet -> entropy -> situational (thornmail/lightbinder/bloodrazor if u have too) but yea no triforce stack ad and hp works best in my experience. I love rivens gameplay its so much fun, even though poppy is so much easier to play and is so much more op, i still play riven more because its more fun!

oh and if your still spamming Q plz L2P

Cauldrath

10-04-2011

The only champ that seems a viable counter pick to her is Kassadin, because he can burst you down while you're silenced. Everyone else she beats 1v1 for most or all of the game. I build Brutalizer, Boots of Speed, Aegis of the Legion, Ionian Boots, Bilgewater Cutlass, Entropy, Youmuu's, use Exhaust and Cleanse, and run 9/21/0. If there's a Kassadin or just a lot of CC on the enemy team I get some tenacity and extra mr. Spirit Visage is a good choice for MR if you have some spell vamp or life steal already.

Psi21

10-04-2011

With the changes Riven is still weak and clumsy at times. Besides the fact she doesn't have much symmetry to her look but she isn't also all that feminine.

She offers nothing for Dominion and all to many times a simple run around the node is all that is necessary for not even her clumsy combos to be able to catch you.

Not to mention very squishy still.

Just as in SR, she seems to be even worse in Dominion.

Since there is currently no penalty for dodging in Dominion blind pick. I dodge her if she shows up on on my team. Her and Ryze and Kassadin. They just peter off to useless when you need the steroid champs to win.

Sandrock7383

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post
She's pretty good for the first 10-15 minutes, but falls off a good amount in the late game (which is about 90% of what actually decides the game).
dude, that's when riven is friggin awesome, late game. i think you need ot play some more with her. her weakest phase by far is early game, and dominion kind of lets you skip past it.

Voidgolem

10-04-2011

Stack Entropies (+ Generic Lifesteal Item)

Lose to Jax/Tryn Anyway.

Inxy

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post
She's pretty good for the first 10-15 minutes, but falls off a good amount in the late game (which is about 90% of what actually decides the game).
late...game...?
whole game is early game

Tempname332

10-04-2011

everyone that gives am opinion no matter what it is has been downvoted rofl

rumples

10-04-2011

if you're failing lategame with her your build/rune setup is very wrong.