"Ban Forever" OP champs on Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vacus

09-26-2011

****ING Teemo.

Teemo is a character built around map control. Dominion is a map built around map control. 1 + 1 = **** that little rat.

NationalKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Agreed. Teemo is strong on this map on the right hands with the right itens. Wich includes 40% cdr asap.

Mire73

09-26-2011

Dinger, 'nuff said.

NODMvp

09-26-2011

Karthus

Middies

09-26-2011

I would have to say that the champions are pretty well balanced.
If you have a problem with somebody being OP then there are two reasons for this:

(1) He/she as a player are pretty good
(2) You are bad.

SEThrakill

09-26-2011

I think frozen heart and thornmail are super good right now since ad is really popular

Orcao

09-26-2011

Kog'Maw + Double Penetration = ...double penetration.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

akali and karth i'd guess

FlyMoto

09-26-2011

Heimer is probably the strongest I've run across. I played him a while this weekend and the only champ that could really counter me was Kog. Everyone else I could out-harass and push. Once on a point it takes very fast burst by 2-3 people to take me down. (I love having 2 turrets up, ult, missiles, grenade stunning someone, as the other 2 people charge me, zhonya's while the turrets + turret kill them, and kiting with exhaust until they die).

As heimer I have out-pushed and held against virtually every champion in this thread, many times 2 of them by myself.

Kaulorian

09-26-2011

Karthus. Karthus. Karthus. Nothing says loving like interrupting captures from the friggin base...or WHILE YOU'RE DEAD...and dealing heavy damage at the same time. Karthus is great on SR. He's amazing in CS.