Rammus review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElNab

09-19-2009

Any thoughts on this guy?

Personally, he kicks ass, all of his abilities go well with each other and can do quite a bit of damage late game (As I found when I cornered the enemies buffed up uber teemo by myself. And kicked his ass). And with the right items he can take quite a lot of damage (I use the pre determened build btw, it works for me :s)

My only gripe is that the range on his taunt is reeeeeeally short. I would think it could be better if it just had a small increase in its range, about 50 units or so.

Anyone elses thoughts? This could work out if people put their inputs in

Zeyk

09-19-2009

I think he's fine the way he is. Taunt is very useful, just use it before they break the snare from Powerball.

ElNab

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyk View Post
I think he's fine the way he is. Taunt is very useful, just use it before they break the snare from Powerball.
I think its very useful as well. But I would just like a small range boost on it mainly

Contriving StyLe

The Council

09-19-2009

I find him a bit too squishy for a tank.. I think his HP needs a tad boost. Otherwise, I like him. Not quite as good as Singed / Amumu / Sion / Nunu.. but he is pretty good.

HowlingKommando

09-19-2009

Love Rammus, one of my favorite heroes in the game. No problems with him.

Elmentar

09-19-2009

I think he's fine as is, but maaaaybe an HP boost would help him be a tank before he's a tank(aka having items.)

Gimpb

09-19-2009

He used to be awesome but then they nerfed all his abilities and his hp in one patch... (ok, maybe they didn't nerf taunt that patch--don't remember) poor guy has seemed a bit weak since but is still capable. I think the loss of the hp and ult nerfs hurt the most. It feels like you need to pick up 2 doran's shields (or something similar) to be a real tank in the early game.

However, the new hp, armor, and gold item seems perfect for him so I need check him out this patch.

Fraid

09-19-2009

He's fine tanks strong and can absolutely control a fight with his spin and taunt. Try rolling into players and than using his taunt at point blank if you're having problems with the range on his taunt.